Chapter Seven

!WARNING! Smut Galore for the next several chapters!

--------------------------------------------------------------

            Draco leaned forward till he was looking inside viridescent eyes. He wasn't entirely sure what he was looking for but those eyes pulled at something inside him. Moved him to action. He lowered his head to press open mouthed kisses against every surface of Harry's face.

            "Mmm." Harry moaned at the attention being provided. He lifted his hands to run them up and down Draco's back. He bucked his hips impatiently, getting his message across.

            The brunette's actions had Draco chuckling lightly as he pushed his lower half down. "I always knew Gryffindor's were impatient but do try to rein it in." He whispered before sucking Harry's lobe into his mouth and nibbling it slightly.

            "I finally have you, I won't rush this."

            The unspoken words were clearly heard. Harry knew that Draco wasn't sure if there would ever be another time. He wanted to say that this would happen again. He wanted to reassure the other boy. Wanted to take Draco into his arms and whisper assurances but he couldn't. It wasn't as if he didn't want another time. Harry wasn't sure fate would grant them this. Wasn't sure if they would be able to keep each other. He wouldn't lie to him. Wouldn't lie to himself either. False reassurances was something he hated so he refused to stoop to that level to Draco. It wouldn't be fair.

            "Alright." Harry whispered. He would grant Draco this. Would allow his own impatient nature to be shoved to the side. He wanted the full experience.

            Draco didn't bother with words. He showed his gratitude with actions. Every lick of a tongue on the expanse of golden skin, every suckle of teeth abusing pink nipples, every sweep of smooth hands against the comforting body, every movement showed his appreciation.

            He had always known the Slytherin liked to torment him. But this was by far Harry's favorite method. This was by far the best torture he had ever experienced. His mind had long ago vacated. Only to be replaced with an unrecognizable wanton mess. Even the slightest touch had his legs spreading and his back arching. There was no shame at his actions. No regret with his moving limbs. He welcomed everything that Draco had to offer.

            The expressive responses were so intoxicating to Draco. He couldn't get enough. His tongue swirled around a pebbled nipple twice before sucking it into his mouth. He loved the moan Harry released, loved the way his hair was pulled in response by hands that needed to grip onto something. He released his own moan before quickly going to the other nipple. He let his fingers pinch and pull at the recently vacated one.

            "Draco." Harry moaned as he held the other boy's head in place. It felt so good.

            Draco tilted his head slightly so that he could see the way Harry threw his head back in pleasure. The messy hair was a disaster, black locks in disarray while the pieces touching his forehead were plastered by the beginning sensations of sweat. He was beautiful.

            Their eyes locked and both moaned at the equally visible lust shining inside of ardent eyes. Draco maintained the eye contact as he lowered his mouth to swipe his tongue downwards. He slowly slid down the solid body beneath him. He paused for a brief moment to dip his tongue into Harry's belly button. The green eyes darkened, which was something Draco hadn't thought could possibly get darker. He felt the hand that was settled into his hair push him slightly and he smirked internally. There was no taming an impatient Gryffindor.

            Draco looked down and moaned at the sight of Harry's hard cock. This was a part of the boy he had been studiously ignoring. He knew that once he paid even the slightest attention to it, he would be lost. Horribly lost. The pearl of liquid at the tip was calling to him. His tongue moved without thought and lapped up the fluid.

            Harry sucked in a harsh breath and arched his back, unknowingly pushing his tip against closed lips. The action still provided a small amount of pleasurable pressure.

            Whether the message was intentional or not, Draco had a thirst of curiosity to quench. Harry was slightly longer than his own anatomy but he was a little thicker. Things had always been a competition between them and that wouldn't change. He was glad they each had an upper hand.

            Draco gazed down for a brief moment before licking a broad stripe from the base to the tip. The veins protruding underneath his tongue was erotic and had his head swimming.

            "Draco please."

            Begging was a mistake, one that Draco would use to his advantage.

            "What is it you want, Harry?" The whispered words were muffled by his mouth pressed against the swollen head.

            Bastard. If it was possible for eyes to show a smirk, Harry was positive those ashen eyes were doing so. "I want your mouth sucking my dick." He knew that being blunt would go a long way with the Malfoy heir. He may be a virgin but he wasn't a blushing one. He knew what he wanted and it was that sinful mouth to devour him.

            Draco moaned, a vibration that had Harry's spine tingling in desire.

            The Gryffindor had never been one to mince words. Draco just never figured it would sound so lewd coming from the other boy. He decided to give Harry what he wanted.

            Harry's breath left him in a whoosh as a wet, so wet, warm mouth engulfed him. He had fantasized about this, dreamed about what it would feel like. Pictured how it would go down. But nothing, nothing had prepared him for what it would actually feel like.

            The heavy weight of Harry's prick inside of his mouth was definitely foreign but Draco found that he rather liked it. There was something powerful in the act. He was making those groans and moans slip out of pink lips. He was the one providing such pleasure. Draco loved it. He closed his eyes and concentrated on relaxing his throat so that he could take him further.

            Slowly, centimeter by centimeter, Draco was able to take nearly all of Harry inside his mouth. It was slightly uncomfortable at first to have it pressed against the back of his throat but the knowledge of the act itself still sent shudders down his spine. He paused for a moment as he breathed heavily through his nose. He was thankful that Harry hadn't moved his body except for a tightening of fingers in his hair. He feared he would gag if the other boy had.

            One doesn't realize how hard it is not to move until faced with the concept. Harry wanted nothing more than to shove up into the hot mouth but he knew that would be a bad idea. He could only grip onto blonde locks as he tried to concentrate on not blowing it too soon.

            Draco began moving his head. Slowly at first, gaining confidence with every plunge back down. Harry's sighs, whimpers, cries and keening sounds of pleasure spurring him on. He swallowed experimentally and startled at the shout Harry released.

            "Draco." Moaned Harry as he screwed his eyes shut and tightened his hold on Draco's hair. He hoped his grip wasn't too tight. "I'm getting close." He warned. He probably should have been embarrassed at how quickly he was to finishing but he couldn't bring himself to care. He would like to see anyone else hold out against this blonde bombshell.

            With reluctance, Draco pulled away with a soft pop as he let Harry's cock slide out of his mouth. He couldn't resist leaving a parting lick to the tip, or the little kiss that smeared precome across his lips.

            "Oh fuck." Harry swore. Draco was a walking wet dream. He had no idea how he was supposed to ever look at the boy and get this image out of his mind. It would be impossible.

            Draco knew his face with flushed with desire but the same could be said about Harry so he paid this no mind as he reached over and pulled out a jar of lube.