Chapter Six

Whatever Harry had been expecting, this wasn't it. The room wasn't too big. Smaller than half the dorm room but it only had one bed in it, making the space seem bigger than it was. The room wasn't decorated in shades of green and silver like the décor of the dorm. There were dark blue and purple hues covering the bed while dark grey colored the walls with white puffs of white that reminded him of clouds on a stormy day. A dresser was shoved into the far corner next to a desk that was covered in books and spare parchment.

"Every one of the Slytherin dorms has a nightmare room." Draco explained. "A lot of us have nightmares. Product of our raising." He ignored the sharp look from Potter. "None of us used this room anymore. Not since silencing charms work just as well at giving an illusion of privacy. So last year, I claimed this room as mine. No one can enter but me and anyone I allow inside."

Harry looked around the room in a new light. This wouldn't have been what he thought Malfoy's taste would resemble. The room was cozy in a way and he found that he really liked it. Although, he was seriously envious that the blonde had his own space. He stepped up to the bed and invited himself onto the soft looking sheets.

"Privacy." Harry waggled his brows as he placed his wand on the table next to the bed. Again, the trust he was giving the blonde was almost too much.

Draco pushed Potter until the boy's back hit the bed. "Exactly." He whispered before claiming those tantalizing lips. He set his wand on the bedside table, evening the playing field.

The feel of Malfoy's lips against his own was distracting in its own rights. So distracting, that when a tongue tangled with his own, he didn't realize that wicked hands were taking off his robe until the air felt colder.

Kissing Potter was definitely one of his favorite things to do, Draco decided. He couldn't hold in the little groan when he felt a hand cup his face and the intensity of the tempo of his lust increased as their lips grew harsher.

Draco pulled away to straddle Potter's hips. He could have used magic to take off his clothes but where was the fun in that? He wanted to tease the other boy by slowly revealing inch after inch of skin. So that's exactly what he did.

Harry was impatient where Malfoy was achingly tolerant. He was restless where Malfoy was uncaringly calm. Opposites that shouldn't work but do. Magnets that were gearing up to collide in the center. Where they previously clashed and warred was gone. This time when they connected it would be just as powerful and just as strong but it would be pleasure not pain that brought them together.

With each painstakingly second that passed where Malfoy slowly took off an article of clothing, Harry was torturously tempted. His patience was so far gone that it was laughable. He honestly was proud of the fact that he hadn't completely snapped yet.

Malfoy had taken off Harry's robes but hadn't bothered with the clothes underneath, which he found to be unfair as he watched more of the milky white skin begin to be unearthed.

"Malfoy." Harry whispered in a whine and a request at the same time.

"Draco." Draco corrected. "If you want my cock in your arse, then call me by my name." He was adamant that this happen. As much as it would pain him to walk away after coming so close, he would.

Such a simple request but it was another one of those instances that was borderline becoming an impasse. It was almost asking too much of Harry. First name basis was more intimate for the two of them than the act of sex itself that they were about to embark on. Harry had thought that he had already crossed all paths of no return but he was surprised to find another one. Calling Malfoy by his given name would be providing an invulnerability he wasn't sure he could give. There was a part of his mind that could filter out who was providing him pleasure. A part of his mind could blank out pieces of this experience so that he wouldn't have to fully relinquish his control.

Saying the other boy's name would make this whole situation that much more real. He would never be able to look at Malfoy the same way if he provided the blonde what he was asking for. Giving in would make the two different Malfoys that he has come to know as one. There would be no distinction. Was he willing to give up all pretenses? Was he willing to admit that the Malfoy he used to know was not the same person as the boy sitting on top of him? Was he willing to look past it all, to see the real Malfoy?

Yes.

"Draco." Harry whispered in response.

Draco closed his eyes and shuddered violently. Since he was eleven years old, he had been wanting to be acknowledged by this boy. Had wanted the familiarity of being titled by his first name. After years of animosity and hate he had buried the belief that he would ever have this. Having his name be whispered in such a reverence, he could barely come to grips with it.

"Draco." Harry whispered again. He knew that this moment was something different to the blonde than it was for him. For some reason, this meant a lot to Draco. He wasn't sure what that was but he wasn't going to ask. He would just silently offer whatever he could.

"Harry." Draco whispered back as he opened his eyes. If the situation were different he would have smirked at the way the Gryffindor seemed shocked. It was only fair that he got to use Harry's name as well.

Oh. Harry's body felt inflamed. He felt as if every part where Draco's skin touched his own was on fire. Who knew that a simple utterance of his name could be so effective? Was this why Draco had insisted on a first name basis? If so, he could understand it. He loved it. Loved the way his name rolled off a sinful tongue. Loved the way Draco's eyes sparkled at the allowance of such familiarity. He wanted more.

The patience that Draco had shown when taking off his clothes was something that Harry could not afford when it came to his own abilities. He reached over to grab his wand and marveled at the way the other boy didn't flinch or even grow suspicious. It was a show of equality. Harry had provided trust in him and Draco was showing that trust right back.

A flick of his wand and Harry's clothes were gone. They were both naked and now on equal footing. Something they both reveled in.

Draco couldn't keep his eyes off of Harry's glorious body. He reached out a hand tentatively as he began mapping out warm skin. He couldn't stop the urge to completely own the other boy. Couldn't stop the possessive urges from roaring its welcoming head. He wanted to make Harry his in every way. He reluctantly tamed that side of him and settled for just owning the present. The future could be negotiated at a later date.

Harry arched slightly into the hands wandering all over his body. He wanted more of it. Wanted that mouth too. Wanted everything that Draco had to offer. He wanted to give himself over completely. Not just in the moment either. He wanted to give and give. If only the Slytherin would just take.

"I want you." Harry cried out.

"You've got me." Came the reverent reply.