Chapter Five

"Has anyone seen Draco?" The muffled sound of Pansy's voice could be heard coming through the thin slits.

Draco tuned her out, kissing Potter was much more important.

"Potions is when I last saw him." Theodore offered. "He was staring obsessively at Potter though."

When Potter broke their kiss and arched a brow, Draco wanted to cover his face. "I was not staring obsessively." He argued in a whisper. "I would classify it as intently." He was splitting hairs and they both knew it.

"In my defense, you and Weasley were behaving weird. It attracted my attention."

"When is he not staring at Potter?" Goyle piped up as Crabbe grunted in agreement. Draco felt his cheeks heat up slightly. The worst part about it was that the insult came from Goyle of all people. Goyle.

"Oh my god." Draco mumbled before placing his head on Potter's shoulders. "They are insulting my reputation and I can't even defend my honor."

There have been a lot of firsts in Harry's life but considering Draco Malfoy cute had never been something that had remotely crossed his mind... until now.

"What honor?" Harry grinned cheekily when Malfoy lifted his head and glared and at him.

"I fucking hate you." A pause. "I have more honor than all of your precious Gryffindors combined." Not true but who had to know that?

Harry's grin grew wider. "We both know that isn't necessarily the truth. This isn't angry or hate sex we are going to have."

All thoughts of wounded honor flew out the window at that. Now Draco's mind was filled with thoughts of a naked Potter in his bed.

"It's actually kind of sad." Zabini piped up. Draco scowled. The guy couldn't have been still knocked out in the Hospital Wing? It was his own karma coming back to bite him in the arse now. "They are hopelessly circling each other and neither noticing the sexual tension."

"Oh we're aware." Harry whispered in Malfoy's ear.

"Yes." Draco hissed out in agreement when Potter's tongue came out to play. "Completely aware." He let himself get lost in the feel of that wicked appendage for a moment.

"Let's take this somewhere else?" Draco offered. He pulled Potter along with him, not bothering to wait for a reply. Only to pause when Potter turned around.

"Close." Harry didn't want to leave any evidence of him being here, just in case Snape realized what had happened.

Draco closed his eyes on the hissed syllable. It just wasn't fair that Potter had this much control over him. When he opened his lids, he realized he was pinned by dark green eyes. Perhaps he had just as much control? He let out a breathy moan and watched in fascination as the green darkened further.

"Take me to bed." Harry demanded. He wasn't sure where this completely comfortable persona came from but he wasn't going to complain. He wanted Malfoy and that was that.

The simple sentence had Draco's cock twitching in interest. He held out his hand one more time and sighed when the other boy immediately entwined their fingers.

There was a small flight of steps leading downward before meeting a fork with three different directions to go, all of them signified with a door. Draco could feel rather than see Potter's curious expression. He pointed to the one straight ahead of them. "That door will take us to Snape's office." He smirked at the way Potter stiffened.