4. Experimentation

°•《☆3rd P. O. V.☆》•°

After a few more explanations and conversations, Gem was introduced to the princess of the castle and a strange man.

They were Altean, a race that she had heard of before but couldn't remember where. Their ears were pointed like her own.

She thought that maybe she could also be Altean however thought otherwise when she noticed that they stuck outward from their head, whereas hers did not. The  colored marks under their eyes was also something she didn't seem to have.

Afterwards, Gemini was shown around the castle and led to her room by Shiro.

"Oh, one more thing. Here," he handed her a sac. She looked inside. Thank god, she thought when she saw the clothing resting inside. She was getting tired of skin tight body suits. "If you need anything, the rest of our rooms are right down there," he said, pointing down the hallway to their left.

"Okay," she acknowledged my mental presence, even though she was deep in thought.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" He asked, snapping the girl  out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, I'll be fine on my own. I'm used to it," she murmured, walking to her room. Before the door could close, he put his hand on the wall, stopping it.

"You're not alone, Gemini. We'll all be here for you if you need it. You can trust us," he stated before giving a reassuring smile. Gem only nodded before turning to her room once again.

After the door closed, she immediately opened the sac again and rummaged through the clothes. She picked out a few things and set them on the floor next to the bath.

Then, she decided to bathe after not be able to for over six months. It was the best one she's ever had, that she could remember at least. On the ship, the only firm of bathing was being stripped down naked by a couple of the guards. Then they would spray her down with ice-cold water.

She dried her skin and found that there was also a blade in the sac.

[Note; she won't have the hood up all the time, also if someone knows the artist plz lemme know

[Note; she won't have the hood up all the time, also if someone knows the artist plz lemme know.]

She looked in the mirror and was pleased with the result of her clean garments, however not with the mess that sat on her head. She found a comb in the sac as well and detangled it, letting it hang with it's natural texture. It seemed too long so she decided to cut, cut, and cut some more until she felt comfortable with it.

She looked down to see a heap of white locks settled at her feet. She cleaned up her mess before walking back into the room.

She sat at the desk next to the bed and opened the hologram screen, repeating the steps Shiro instructed in her head. When he was showing her how to use it, she realised she could understand the language flashing on the screen. Unfortunately, it's hard to keep such a thing to yourself.