2. Survival

°•《☆2nd Point Of View☆》•°

She lay on an uncomfortable bed, in a large room. The only light being the glowing purple trimming on the walls. Her bed was sat in the middle of the large room, no other furniture to accompany it.

She squeezed her head, trying to concentrate. She tried to remember. Nothing in particular, just something. The last thing she remembered was waking up to the sound of a saw, then waking up again, only with no legs. Now, all her limbs had been replaced with stronger, mechanical ones. It was painful, not being able to know what her past was, if she even had one. She didn't even know her name, the guards in the hallway would sometimes call her 'the Gemini.'

It was also painful for other reasons, such as the fact that there were voices. They spoke to her and wouldn't leave her alone until she gave in, escaping your cell and slaughtering anything in her sight that moved.

She lready had a few slip ups. After going on a rampage, she'd pass out somewhere and wake up in a new, much more reinforced room. The one you were currently in had a the thickest walls on the ship and a three layered steel door. Who's ship? Well you didn't know exactly. The guards outside your cell would refer to him as Emperor Zarkon, or just the Emperor.

After trying for hours to stay in control paired with constant flowing tears, she fell asleep. That is, until she was awoken by the sound of her door opening. She immediately sat up, the sound of the chain on her wrist rattling echoed quietly in the room.

Standing in the doorway was a woman in a dark cloak with white hair draped over her shoulders. Standing behind her were two others, they were both purple and wore armour similar but less extravagant than the man from the arena.

The woman stepped in and to the side, handing the one of the others a key.

"Today's your lucky day, you should be excited," the one on the left said as they both walked towards. He had the key in hand and unlocked the chain that was shackled to the floor.

"You finally get to leave," the other stated, wheeling in something. The first one grabbed her by the arms and set her on whatever the other brought and locked down metal cuffs over her hands, feet, waiste, and head.

Now's your chance, kill them, the voices began once again. They were always slow in the beginning before gradually becoming more and more demanding and loud.

°•《☆》•°

She was being wheeled out on some sort of cart. Soldiers stared at her as she twitched, almost on the brink of losing control. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists in attempt to keep cool.

"Easy there, Gemini. Can't have you going on another rampage, can we?" One of the creatures walking next to her said while patting her shoulder, harshly. This only made it worse. She groaned trying to keep calm but it was too painful, so she gave in.

'Gemini' broke out of the cuffs as if they were made of paper. The guards stepped back but she immediately jumped on one ripping it apart, limb by limb. His screams filled her ears and fed your will to kill more. She looked back and was about to grab another before electricity surged through her, causing excruciating pain.

"AAAGGH!" She screamed, not knowing what was happening.

"That idiot, I told him you were way more powerful than a few pieces of steel. Why must I always have to do things myself," the woman in the cloak sneered angrily. Electricity stopped and Gemini passed out. She floated with a violet glow surrounding as the woman led your body through the halls.