21

Cara: have you seen her yet?!

Taylor: what do you think I do all day, Cara? Stare at the house in front. I'm not even sure she's there.

Cara: I'm just asking. Jeez, no need to be rude.

Taylor: ugh! I'm sorry, I'm just kinda stressed out. I wanna see her but at the same time I'm scared of what might happen if we stood face to face. The girl hates me for God's sake!

Cara: she doesn't hate you, T. She's just hurt that's why she's not talking to you right now.

Taylor: I literally stay at my room with the windows down. I don't even go out of the house now cuz I might just see her across.

Cara: if I were you, I'm gonna stop being a pussy. It won't hurt if you confirm that she's there you know.

Taylor: yes it would.

Cara: and how's that?

Taylor: if I saw her, I'm gonna be aware of the fact that she's just right there yet I can't even talk to her or hug her or kiss her

Cara: okay that's just cheesy as fuck. Why don't you man up and tell her that. She might pick you up again.

Taylor: not helping, Delevingne.

Cara: Sorry, Swift.

Taylor: Lol aren't we rhymie?😂

Cara: true 😂 but seriously tho! It won't hurt to take a simple glance every now and then!

Taylor: ugh! I swear this ain't gonna go well!

Cara: it's already fate that has push you two to be close to each other to mend your relationship. Are you just gonna go waste the opportunity?

Taylor: dang you sound serious.

Cara: cause I am! Now walk to your window and stare at the front for 5 minutes.

Taylor: that just sounds so fucking creepy and stalkerish

Taylor: why don't you just text Karlie and ask if where she is.

Cara: you think I'm stupid? If that's an option I would've done that years ago. Karlie broke her phone a week after you guys broke up.

Taylor: and she didn't get a new one?

Cara: she could but she didn't want to.

Taylor: well that explains why I can't contact her. Wait! Am I the reason? Did I actually blew up her phone?!?! 😱

Cara: lol, I don't even think that's possible. No, you're not but I guess when it comes to the reason why she doesn't want a new one, then yes.

Taylor: ugh. This just gets better and better.

Cara: I know. Now go!!!

Taylor: fine!

...

Cara: So?

Taylor: nothing yet

Cara: so?

Taylor: nope

Cara: so?

Taylor: Nada

10 minutes later...

Cara: so?

Taylor: shit! Someone just got out of the house!!!

Cara: SHIT IS IT HER??

Taylor: ... No. There's no Karlie.

Cara: well fuck. Maybe she's not really there.

Cara: maybe there's another Lily Aldridge in this world.

Cara: maybe--

Taylor: Cara.

Cara: Sorry.

Taylor: No, Cara.

Cara: what?

Taylor: I saw her.

-----

#ts6IsComing
#karlieklossalbumIsComing
#karlieisthereasonwhytaylorIsComing