15

(INTRODUCING JOSHUA KUSHNER. Lmao not really)

Karlie: Have you ever wonder what it's like to be a hetero?

Cara: Wtf?!

Taylor: Where did that come from?

Karlie: Nothing. It's just I spent my life dating girls, what is it like to date guys?

Kendall: I've dated guys before Cara. I could say it's pretty... Normal.

Cara: So you're saying that dating girls isn't?

Kendall: Yes, because dating girls specifically you is exciting and out of this world.

Taylor: Well, aren't you a sap.

Kendall: You've been spending way too much time with your girlfriend, Taytay.

Taylor: Ikr. So babe, you've never been with a guy before?

Cara: Oh yes, she did ;)

Taylor: ???

Karlie: Pfft. Screw you, Cara. It was once and it was a dare Cara and I had. We had this bet on who's gonna top each other in class and apparently, sitting beside Betty Crooks gives you a grade advantage.

Cara: Dude, that girl's so fucking into me she basically begged me to do my assignments and to scoot closer so I could copy during quizzes.

Karlie: Yeah, you cheating asshole. So since I lose, I had to date a guy for a week without him knowing it's just a dare.

Cara: Good thing Karlie's still a meat for dudes even though she's out gay. Just like me :D

Kendall: Are you really bragging about being liked by guys?

Cara: Hey! A compliment's a compliment. ;)

Taylor: Shut up, guys. Then what happened?!?!

Karlie: You're getting amused, aren't you?

Taylor: Maybe. Now continue if you don't wanna get smacked.

Cara: So now she won't continue.

Kendall: So before we get into another inappropriate comment from my girlfriend, please continue.

Cara: m-y g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d 😍

Karlie: there's this one guy, his name's Josh.

Cara: I'd never forget Kushner 😂

Taylor: Wait, are you saying that you dated a Kushner? THE JOSHUA KUSHNER? The heir of Thrive?!

Karlie: Uh... Yeah?

Taylor: Oh my god, that dude is a freaking billionaire!

Cara: that dude is also head over heels in love with Karlie. He was basically after Karlie's tail since 3rd grade and to think Kar has been out since then. He just never stopped. There were flowers and chocolates everyday. You should've seen his face whenever Karlie has a girl hooked in her arm, he looks like he's about to cry.

Kendall: So he was the one you chose to date?

Karlie: Yep. Cause come to think of it, if I dated other guys, they'd most likely want to have sex with me since they know I'm not in for a serious relationship with them cause duh? I'm the president of gay club. Unlike Josh, he treated me like a lady for that... 7 days.

Cara: Poor Josh, he cried when Karlie broke up with him.

Taylor: Oh my god! Really?!

Kendall: I'm not surprised. I mean, he's chasing your wagging tail since 3rd grade after all.

Karlie: Man, did I feel bad. He was really sweet, we could've been best friends.

Taylor: How'd you break up with him?

Karlie: Uhm...

Taylor: Please tell me you didn't text him.

Cara: Oh yes she did. 😂

Taylor: KARLIEEE!!!

Karlie: I DONT HANDLE BREAK UPS WELL OKAY? I mean, HECK THAT WAS MY FIRST AND LAST BREAK UP. I never do dating, I hook up and then they know we're over after a day. I just find it awkward and weird.

Taylor: but still! Then how'd you know he cried?

Cara: He came to Karlie's first class the next day and cried in front of the whole class. Lmao.

Kendall: That's not funny, Cara.

Cara: Sorry 🙊

Karlie: Good thing classes end about a week after. Never see him again.

Cara: He's still sending you messages tho.

Taylor: WHAT?! THAT ASSHOLE IS STILL CHASING AFTER YOU?!

Karlie: Woah, wait. Aren't you just feeling sorry for him a second ago?

Taylor: YEAH, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT GONNA CUT HIS DICK IF HE TRIES TO STEAL MY GIRL.

Cara: 😏

Karlie: Okay, don't be dramatic. Aren't you forgetting something here? He's a DUDE.

Taylor: But he's a BILLIONAIRE DUDE. what if he buys you a mansion and you get attracted to him?

Karlie: Really? I don't think that's how it works, baby.

Taylor: Just make sure of that.

Kendall: Hmm. So why're you asking if what it feels like dating a guy if you've already tried one?

Karlie: It's different. You had these feelings and all and I didn't.

Kendall: Oh okay.

Kendall: All I can say is that you haven't missed much.

Taylor: Yep, not a bit.

Cara: Good thing I haven't seen a dick. I'd probably just throw up.

Karlie: Same.