Chap.1

“Morning!” Bridget cried as she stormed into my room. I groaned and forced one eye open. “Come on Stacey! Get up, Lucas is coming over later” she winked. I slowly sat up and tilted my head to the side as I watched her tear the curtains open; revealing the brightness of the sunshine.

“And why are you at my house so early in the morning?” I asked. My voice was heavy and groggy. Im not much of a morning person to be honest. She shook her head and pulled the covers off me. I wined in protest and tried to pull it back, but due to the lack of energy I had I lost.

“Just get up… I’ll be down eating up all your food!” she laughed and left me sprawled out on the bed. It took me time to finally leave my treasured bed. I slowly walked to my wardrobe and sat on the floor. I could ever bring myself to hang my clothes on racks, instead I threw them into a pile at the bottom of my wardrobe. I pulled random bits of clothing out until I finally selected a pair of crumpled denim shorts and a wrinkled white crop top.

I pushed the remaining clothes back on top of the pile and forced my wardrobe door closed. I pulled off my old pyjamas and got dressed into my clothes. I left my pyjamas on the floor and went to the bathroom.

“Ergh” I muttered as I washed my face and brushed my teeth. One thing about me, I hate morning breath. I stared at my reflection for a moment before heading back to my room. I combed my hair and decided on a simple loose side braid. Finally, I looked slightly more presentable.

“Ooo hot choco!” I cried out as I entered the kitchen. Bridget was holding her cup of hot chocolate and was seated at the table slowly sipping her drink. “You love me” She stated with a wink. I laughed and shook my head as I grabbed my mug of hot chocolate. I watched the rising steam leave the mug. The smell enveloped me and suddenly all 5 sensed switched on.

“So whats our plans today?” I casually asked. Bridget thought for a moment before shrugging. I thought for a moment. We had no plans for the day. Personally, I wouldn’t mind crawling back into bed and snoozing off, but with Bridget here there was no chance.

“You said Lucas was coming…” I re-capped. She gave me one of her ear-to-ear grins and added a wink. “Don’t do that” I commented whilst grimacing. She cocked an eyebrow, “Do what?” she asked with a serious tone.

I waved a dismissive hand, “Never mind. I meant that face but you’ve stopped now” I smirked as she brang her hand up to her chest, mocking hurt. “Uh. Stacey you cant just tell me I’m ugly” I shook my head, not even bothering to respond. She wasn’t ugly, she was beautiful and she knew that.

“I know” I whispered to myself. A mischievous grin crept onto my face at the thoughts that were swooning in my head.

“Stacey! Snap out of it. Don’t do that with your face” She snapped her fingers infront of me. I looked up and blinked several times before beaming once again. “Stacey… Tell me what your thinking because it doesn’t look very good”

“You’ll love it” I replied simply before placing my mug on the counter and rushing upstairs. I ignored Bridget who was calling after me. I ran into my mum’s room and rummaged through her dresser until I found what I was looking for.

Bridget stood at the doorway, “Um what are you doing?” she asked uneasily. “You don’t just run off like that Stacey, its not normal. Jheez I worry about you sometimes” she rambled. I walked towards her still grinning.

“Basically, when Lucas comes we are going to give him a makeover” I said whilst shoving the bag of makeup in her hands. I head back to my mums dresser collecting the things that I would find helpful for the makeover.

“And how exactly are you planning on doing that?” She asked. She can be so dumb sometimes I even wonder how shes my friend in the first place. I gave her a blunt look and she seemed to manage to get the hint. She formed an ‘O’ with her mouth, “Ohh… Im guessing by force?”

“Correct” I made a clicking sound with my tongue as I carried the things to my bedroom. “We’re going to make him look beautiful”

“Are you sure it wont put you off him?” she winked at me. I scowled and slowly waved my middle finger at her. She rolled her eyes. “Okay but anyway can I take pictures of him after the makeover?” she asked as she plugged her phone to charge. I laughed at her ridiculous question, “You think I would give him a makeover and make him look hideous and not even take pictures?” I didn’t even wait for a reply, “Your ridiculous Bridge, Of course we’re taking pictures AND uploading them on Instagram” She smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

“When exactly is he coming” I asked. She shrugged, “Maybe in like 2 hours”. I rolled my eyes, “Bridget, you can just make up a random time”

“Ooo Someones missing him” she said with a flirty wink. Ugh. Why is she like this? “He’s my bestfriend… along with you of course” I stated with a straight face.

“Bestfriend my ass” she laughed. I scowled at her.

--------

Authors Note;

So as a few people advised me to add more starter-chapters i've decided to do that! :) 

This is the first one, i apologize if its not that good :L There will be more to come but i will need time to type them up.

How many starter-chapters do you reckon i should do? im not quite sure and i need your help.

Thanks♥