Chapter 8

The pups and the gang charged at each other and hell is about to break loose. Chase went after Jake, Skye went after Katie, Rocky went after Francois, Rubble went after Mr Porter, and Marshall went after Ryder. Chase was scratching and biting Jake non stop until Jake had died. Rubble, Rocky, and Skye took care of the others. All that's left is Ryder and Goodway, and they looked pretty worried, but then they smiled when they noticed that they have a giant weapon inside city hall that they captured. "You think this it?! Let me introduce you mutts to plan B!" said Goodway as a big black bear bursted through the wall of the city hall.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" said Chase as all the pups were now terrified of the bear. The bear stood in front of them, but the pups were not backing down. Ryder and Goodway retreated, leaving the bear to get rid of the pups. The bear roared then charged at the pups, and the pups all leaped on the bear crawling all over it, trying to knock it down but the bear shook all the pups off of it. The bear then walked slowly towards Skye, and raised it's claws up. Skye was screaming for help until Chase ran as fast as he could. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!" said Chase as he bit the bear on the chest, causing the bear to scream in pain and back away slowly.

Then the other pups got back up and bit the bear everywhere until he fell on top of city hall, crushing it to pieces. The bear was impaled by a piece of the building, and it died. The pups were all relieved that they were all ok, and they headed back to the lookout.