Chapter 2

"Your ex girlfriend?!" said Skye. "Yeah, remember, I told you and the pups the reason I was upset 2 years ago on Valentines Day. Because she cheated on me, and I want nothing to do with her! I'm with you and that's all I want Skye!" said Chase. Skye smiled and they tried heading back to the lookout without her seeing them, but she saw them. "Chase? Is that you?" said Chelsea as she headed over to them. "Oh no!" Chase whispered. "Chase! Long time no see right? How's my handsome shepherd doing tonight?" said Chelsea as she hugged Chase right in front of Skye.

Skye didn't like that, so she gave Chelsea a look. "Hi! I'm Chelsea! I used to be Chase's girlfriend!" said Chelsea as she offered Skye her paw. "Hi! I'm Skye! Chase's girlfriend!" said Skye. "Girlfriend?" said Chelsea. "Yep, that's right Chelsea, and if you ask me to get back together with you, it's not going to happen!" said Chase as Skye smiled. "Why not Chasey?" said Chelsea. "First, don't call me Chasey, second you cheated on me, and your boyfriend and his friends jumped me afterwards!" said Chase. "I know, and I feel awful and I just want to say I'm sorry!" said Chelsea.

"I accept your apology but I'm happy with Skye so goodbye Chelsea!" said Chase as he and Skye walked back to the lookout. "Oh Chase, if only I could get you to come back with me!" said Chelsea. "Hello there little pup!" said a voice. Chelsea turned around and saw Ryder. "Who are you?" said Chelsea. "I'm Ryder, and I hear you want to get back with Chase?" said Ryder. "Yeah..so?" said Chelsea. "If you want Chase back, you have to join us! Join the gang and we will take over Adventure Bay!" said Ryder as he held a pup jacket with the gang's logo on it. "Why would I do that?!" said Chelsea. "Because when we get rid of the Paw Patrol, then you can have Chase all to yourself!" said Ryder. "Ryder..I ACCEPT!!" said Chelsea as she put the jacket on.