Chapter 6

Chase was not pleased with the slap, but he then accepted that as if he deserved it. "Chase, I know you're our leader but someone needed to knock some sense into you!" said Rubble. "*sigh* You're right Rubble! I have not been the same ever since our owner turned his back on us! I'm sorry pups..I truly am!" said Chase as they all hugged again. But when they stopped hugging, the gang showed up.

"We've had it with you pups! Always saying you'll have each other's backs or you'll protect them, but hey, how'd that work out for Zuma, hm?" said Goodway. The pups weren't pleased at that remark, so they got in a defensive position and started growling. "Pups, I wouldn't do that if I were you, because we have backup!" said Jake as Chelsea came out and Chase and Skye were in shock. "Chelsea?!" said Chase. "Hi Chasey!" said Chelsea in a flirty voice, which Skye didn't like.

"Why are you joining them?!" said Skye. "Because once I get rid of all of you, I can have Chase to myself!" said Chelsea with a smirk. "Hate to break it to you Chelsea, but even if you and I were the last two pups on Earth, I still wouldn't date you! Because you broke my heart and your boyfriend broke my paw!" said Chase with fire in his eyes.

"Oh get over yourself Chase, you are so pathetic!" said Katie. "That's what you said about Ryder, but you still are teaming up with him!" said Chase. Ryder didn't listen because he knew Chase was trying to get them to turn on each other. "You think you're slick, don't you Chase?! Well it's 9 on 4!" said Mr Porter. "It's actually 9 on 5!" said a voice.