#1 How you meet

Cameron Dallas

You meet at Magcon; you're taking a picture with him and both of the Jack's, after taking the picture, he leans in to look at it on your phone and comments how beautiful you are and asks to put his number in your phone. Of course you say yes.

Nash Grier

You're family friends with Taylor and he brings you to one of the shows; "WOAH, who's that talking to Mahogany over there?" Nash says to Taylor as he points to you, "Oh, that's (y/n), we're family friends," he replies. "Is she single? She's gorgeous." Nash says while keeping his eyes on you.

Hayes Grier

Nash is close friends with your older brother and they planned to hang out at your house; The doorbell rings and you answer the door to a boy around your age with bright blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Hayes" he smiles at you causing your cheeks to turn red. "Will you lovebirds move? There's some serious GTA 5 that needs be played." Nash says as he pushes you two from the doorway.

Matthew Espinosa

He's making a vine with Carter, cat calling at random people by the Taco Bell close to your house; You notice a loud whistle calling at you, you turn around and see two guys staring at you with phones in their hands. you walk up to them, "Can I help you with something?" you ask. "Dude, she's stunning," Carter whispers in Matt's ear. But of course, he already knew that.

Shawn Mendes

You and your best friend got tickets to Austin Mahone's summer concert; Shawn sits himself on a stool on stage and starts strumming his guitar. Loud voices are screaming and it drowns out his voice. You pull out your phone to record him singing. You looking into the screen and notice that he's looking directly at you. He stops and asks a security guard to bring you onstage.