Mario Kart

Y/n Pov

"AAAAAHHHH." I heard Craig scream from his recording room.

Ding Dong

I went and opened the door.

"That will be $25 ma'am." The pizza man said. I handed him $30 and grabbed the pizza.

"Thank you." I said before closing the door. I opened the pizza box to reveal the pineapple pizza. I grabbed a notepad off a table and wrote pizza? on it. I folded it into a paper airplane. I ppeked into his office and saw that he was concentrating on his game. I waited until his hands stopped fiddling with the controller to signal the race was over to throw the paper airplane . My aim was a bit to good though because I hit him Directly in the forehead.

"oops sorry Craigy." I said to him.

"What the fuck is with the airplane?" He said.

"I didn't mean to distract you, sorry." I replied. He unfolded the airplane and then read it.

"Oh yeah, thanks Y/p/n (Your pet name)." Craig replied happily. I went back into the kitchen and brought him back two pieces of pineapple pizza.

"Awhh pineapple, really." He whined.

"sorry." I replied giggling.

"Don't be so ungrateful bitch." Nogla said loud enough so I could hear. Mini unpugged the discord so I could listen to the guys and him play.

"Yeah, I wish I could get fucking pizza." Brian (Terrorizer) said.

"Sorry Y/n." Craig said embarrassed.

"Yeah Y/n you could come over and give me pizza any day." Brian said, which made me giggle.

"You wish." Craig said laughing. I leaned into the camera and blew a kiss to his stream and giggled.

"Can I have one?" Craig whined.

"Sure." I replied and leaned down and kissed Craig's forehead.

"Love you Y/n/n" Craig replied.

"Love you too." I replied.