Chapter 12

Word count- 562 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I didn't know what was going on.

Why was I here?

Who am I?

Who were the people in white lab coats?

That's all I could think about. I didn't know that Ash was trying to calm me down. I didn't know she called Johnny and he is here now. I didn't know because I'm so scared, my nightmare is real.

But something brought me back to reality. I felt my heart rate start to go back to normal and I opened my eyes. And there was Johnny right up to me and kissing me.

I finally snapped back to reality as the feeling of needing air finally hit me. I pulled away and took deep breaths as I hiccuped and tried to stop the flow of my tears. If it were some other time I would probably be ecstatic that Johnny was kissing me, but I was still confused why I was in his arms uncontrollably shaking in the first place.

It was quite dark in my room but the door opened a bit and Ash walked in. I still felt uneasy but I hugged Johnny who was already hugging me.

"W-what happened" I asked.

"Oh my gosh, you're okay." Johnny sighed his voice cracking a bit.

"You had a panic attack." Ash said. (If you have ever had a panic attack you know it's not fun and really scary, not just for you but for the people that see you have one. I've had times that I've had one or have been really close to one, no one has known that I have because I usually only get them after nightmares)

I took a deep breath and go even closer to Johnny. "I was so scared" I whisper. I'd definitely cry if I could, but I think I'm all cried out for now.

"It's okay, it was just a dream." Johnny said as he rubbed circles into my back.

"But it's all real." I whisper.

"What?" He asked, probably not hearing me.

"It's all real, my dreams real." I say staring to cry again. I didn't think I could cry more, but I guess I can. I can feel Johnny's head move towards Ash, they are probably looking at each other confused. They're probably thinking why I would think my dreams are real. But that's all right, as I don't want to explain to them anyway.

"You should get some rest." I hear Johnny say.

I frantically shook my head. "I'm not going back to bed to have another nightmare." If even possible clung onto Johnny harder.

"I'm just worried, you haven't gotten enough sleep-"

"Shut up, I can't deal with another dream like that again okay? You don't understand." I say my voice cracking. I feel one of Johnny's hands move to my head and massage his fingers through my thick/thin (h/c) hair. His other rubs my back

Oh, I know what's he's trying to do. I'm about to say something, but end up stopping. 'Sleep sounds so good right now' 'Stop it!'. My mind and I have a conversation in my head.

'Sleeeepppp' my mind says trying to taunt me.

'But I'll have a nightmare!' I say feeling sleepier by the second.

'Don't worry Johnny won't let anything happen he-....". And I fell into a deep much needed sleep.
.