Chapter 4

A/n: Enjoy the chapter!

Word count- 653 words. Sorry for the short chapter.

Enjoy~

Your POV

Ash and I were on our way to the theater. We have a show coming up in a few weeks and I don't have a song picked out yet. They said they would help me choose a song if I needed their help. But that still didn't stop me from feeling anxious about it. As we walked down the sidewalk many animals stared at me. I felt uncomfortable, feeling the many pairs of eyes burning into me.

A young child pulls on their mothers sleeve "Mommy what is that?!" They said, pointing at me.

I see the Mom look at me then pull her child away 'Ouch that hurt!' I cringe a bit.

I start to walk a bit faster, trying to get to the safety of the Theater. But then a thought comes to mind, 'What if the team thinks I look weird, if they don't trust be because of it. Just like the mother that pushed her child farther from me'. I hope they don't. I wish everyone would just get to know me before they judged me because of the way I look. I sigh a bit it the thought.

"You okay there, (y/n)?" Ash asks.

"Ash, will you be 100% honest?" I asked her.

"Uh sure?" She questions.

"Did you, or do you think of me as a bad person because of how I look?" I ask.

She stays silent for a moment, "Well, right away... I didn't think you were a bad person you just looked strange to me, but now that I got to know you I know you're a great person." She said.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'd understand how I'd look strange."

We keep walking to the Theater. We arrive after a few more minutes of stares.

"Everyone get to work! We have a big show ahead of us!" Buster yelled cheerfully.

Buster walks up to me. "Have you decided on a song yet?" He asks me.

"No." I reply.

"How about you go with Eddy. He'll gladly help you to find a song." He suggests. 

"Okay, Mr. Moon. I said before running off. I found Eddy a few moments later. "Hey Eddy" I said.

"Oh hey, (y/n)." He replied.

"Mr. Moon was wondering if you'd help me choose a song. Could you?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said. I follow him to where we keep all of the music. There's endless amounts of papers containing the notes and lyrics for singing, piano, drums, and electric guitars.

"Who plays the Piano?" I asked him.

"Johnny." Eddy replied. I'd have to listen to Johnny later—I'm too busy looking through the library of music.

I pick a few songs and walk out onto stage. I put the music onto a stand. The songs I chose were.

Dangerous Women- Ariana Grande

Confident (Again)- Demi Lovato

Warrior- Beth Crowley

Warrior- Demi Lovato

Little Toy Gun- Carrie Underwood

A/n: Videos v [Watch if you'd like to :)]

I sang all of them. Everyone watching to help me decide what sounds best. It's hard to decide, though, I like them all and everyone else thinks I did great on all of them.

Later I went to grab my stuff and ran into Johnny as I walked around the corner. I landed on my butt and laughed slightly. Johnny seems to get embarrassed.

"You okay?" He asked, holding his hand out. I gladly took it.

"I'm fine, Johnny, thanks for asking." I said.

He looked at the floor. "Y-you did great today."

I smiled again. "Thank you." I gave him a quick hug. I let go and grabbed my backpack. "Bye Johnny!" I said, soon running out to catch up to Ash.

As I ran off I was unaware to Johnny's large blush and smile on his face.
.