Somethings Wrong (Epilogue)

Wowzers guys! Thanks for keeping up with my book guys!! This will be a two in one chapter cause I'm honestly really lazy so no epilogue as of right now if I feel like it later I might come back and add one in but anyhoo enjoy!!!
...

As I woke up in the middle of the night I could immediately sense something was off.

I turned around to shake garret up from his sleep. He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear,"What's wrong babe?"

One of my hands reached up to stroke his hair.

"I don't know but something just seems off."

I could feel him rustling around for a moment before freezing. I of course instantly began to worry so I began to shake him hoping to gain some of his attention.

Strong hands held me in place before scooting me up towards the headboard so that his face lined up with my stomach. As he began to stroke my stomach a sense of realization quickly came over me.

Baby.

My mind barely had time to process it before going into a full blown panic mode.

Sure I knew I could get pregnant but when I'm in immense pain my first thought isn't I should stop trying to prevent the pain because I might get a baby.

So many thoughts went through my mind that I had no time to even process what the hell kind of things I was thinking of.

So I of course just began to hyperventilate.

Garrets arms instantly surrounded me before whispering the most calming words ever into my ear.

"Baby I'm right here I'm not leaving I won't let anything bad happen to either of you."

...
Alright well I know it was short but this is kinda the ending so I wanted to keep it short and to the point so y'all can imagine whatever y'all want when it comes to what happens but thankyou to all who voted and kept with my story!!

Sincerely
Author

Edit: I know this isn't the best but I warned at beginning of book it is a fast paced book. And will edit everything in future so it won't suck as bad but comment vote share and well yeah!!