I shrug and look up at him as he hovers over me. "I have no idea what you're talking about, mate. It was an accident." I say innocently, but he knows it wasn't.

That's all he knows.

Because if he mistook Harry's disorder for an STD, that cannabis is doing a wondrous job of turning him into an idiot.

The teacher sends Liam out for cursing, and before he leaves I jot down something on my notebook and make sure he sees it before he walks through the door.

It says, 'LAY OFF THE WEED, PAL.'

He looks at it and gives a cold look, then makes his way down to the principles office, where he rightly belongs for talking shit about Harry like that.

When class ends, Harry waits for me by the door, and people shove him a bit, so he backs away with a flustered face.

I pull him into me, as soon as I see him, and wrap him in a fully engulfed hug.

"How was class?" He asks, and it's muffled by my shirt until he pulls away with the most innocent grin, and the deepest green eyes I've ever seen.

The kid could get away with murder with that face.

"It was um... Eventful," I say with a shrug and I walk down the hall with him, to his last class of the day.

"How so?" He asks, putting his hand in my sweatshirt pocket, fiddling with it as he leans against the lockers outside of the classroom.

"I spilled coffee on Liam's new Jordans, that's all." I say and Harry tries not to giggle. I smile and peck all over his cherub cheeks.

"How was your class?" I ask him, and he makes a bothered face.

He swallows, Adams apple bobbing. "It was ah... Eventful. Just like yours, except no coffee was spilled..."

I dread this look, it's the look of defeat, the look of a puppy getting whacked over the nose with a newspaper.

I cup his cheek and caress it with my thumb, "Text me if you have any problems in this class, yeah?" I reassure, and plant a soft kiss on his forehead.

He nods and I smile, "I have to interview you today, but after that want to go to the mall? I have money."

He shakes his head, "You aren't spending money on me."

I nod with a smirk, "Oh but I am."

He shrugs, "Seeing as you won't take no for an answer, fine." He says and smiles, and the bell rings, but I can tell he's scared. Like he doesn't want to go into class.

I smooth back his curls and hum, "Like I said, text me alright?" I soothe, and add, "Remember our Episode Escape Plan."

He nods and frowns, but then gives me a quick peck before he turns into the classroom skiddishly.

We made the Episode Escape plan yesterday.

1. Bathroom pass
2. Text Louis
3. Meet up in bathroom
4. Make out with each other senseless

Okay so maybe I came up with that last step but whatever.

I go to my last class with a smile, and try to avoid Liam as much as humanly possible.

Because if I see him, I might punch him and I don't really feel like getting expelled.

All I try to focus my brain on is Harry, and how I'm going to buy him whatever his heart wants.

Within budget.

I'm not rich or anything.

When the day finally ends, I meet Harry in the lobby and greet him with a warm smile, and a peck to his cheek.