Tea 🐸☕

Ryan's POV

I started the car and then we drove off, I looked at Chanel, she was pretty shoken up I could understand why after that situation back there.

I looked at her attire briefly, as I looked back at the road, with my shirt on and those shorts that showed her bare thigh. I looked at my baby again I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so perfect. I just hated every time she looked out the window. I put a pack a gum against her thigh, and she looked at me then the gum then back and forth.

I looked away not expecting her to thank me when she said a soft "Thank you" I looked  back at the road just smiling like a whipped idiot.

*time skip*

Chanel's POV

We walked into this broken down building there was graffiti every where, and tons of destroyed glass on the floor. I got out of the car, going in front of Ryan as he locked up his car.

We were walking side by side but he eventually slid his hands on my waist I let his hands stay there because as of now I felt safe in his arms even if though hes done terrible things to me.

As he opened the door a really big man was in view he bowed his head down in submission as he led us to a very bright room. The shades were open and the bright light came in. In the middle of the room was a long mahgony business table, and chairs all around. Men in suits had already occupied them, but they gave that suspicious edgy look.

There was one chair reserved for Ryan at the head of table, he sat and I felt out of place. I walked towards him to stand by him awkwardly. But as I approached him he grabbed my waist, and pulled me down so I was on his lap.

"I can stand by----" but as I was going to finish my sentence, he shusshed me and squeezed my thigh in warning. As I turned around to face the group of men they all had a sly knowing smirk on their faces.

"As you all know this is Chanel, Chanel these are my employees" Ryan said. I looked briefly at them before looking back down at my fingers.

Ryan's POV

I hated how Chanel looked down at her fingers, she's supposed to be dominant not submissive. Especially to these nobody's.

"Alright take'em out" I commanded.
They pulled out their black brief cases from under the table and placed them on top.

many Brief cases later..................

Chanel kept on wiggling around my crotch, back and fourth. In little figure eights. She kept on turning me on with all her damn wiggling.

"Stop that" I gritted through my teeth in her ear so only she would hear.

"I'm not doing anything to you dammit, I'm trying to find a comfortable spot but you keep moving around" she whispered annoyed. So fucking innocent. I swear.

more Briefcases later...  I wasn't even paying attention to the presentation anymore.

I grunted in approval as I watched her plump behind going in circles on top of my croutch. She turned around aggravated and said "move your phone, its to hard. I can't get comfortable." If only she knew what it really was. After I didn't moved "my phone" out the way, as she asked she reached under her and grabbed "my phone" but it obviously was my dick.

"Oh"she said embarrassed. Then turned all pink and pulled her hand away. After I started chuckling.......

When I turned around one of my employees was a pointing a gun at me and in the blink of an eye he shot my shoulder. I pulled my own from gun and shot him in the head, so his head was facing backwards.

Shit. I've been shot before but this one stinged. Once it penetrated into my skin. It hurt like hell. But I wasn't bleeding allot yet. Key word. Yet.

Chanel got up and looked at me with mixed emotions. Confusion and pity. Those would have to do, it was better than hate.

"Fucking Leopard. I said check for fucking guns!!!!" I yelled at the man who opened the door. Who was standing by the meetings door way.

He put his head down in shame, and walked towards the dead body.

"Get rid of him. Meetings over. Any of you even try to do as he did you'll wish you were never born."I said pointing my gun at each of them.

I  quickly walked in front of her, so I could get to the house and get this checked.

Chanel's POV

"Let me drive. Your going to bleed out" I said as I touched the shoulder that was injured by accident and he winced. I muttered a low "sorry"as he refused. I went towards him and snatched the keys from his hand.

"Are you serious?" He said frustradily.
Stupid stubborn men.

*time skip*

I swirved as I looked at Ryan. Oh no. I was not going to be involved in this crime. I pulled over and turned off the car, all the blood was splattered all over the seats.

I took off my shirt which only left me in my bra and tied it loosely around his arm. He groaned and winced as I placed the cloth on him. I started the car, but not before asking which was the quickest way to go to his home.