Chapter eight: Panda and singing

"Damn!" I exclaim, I have been wasting every cent in my pocket just to be able to get this very fluffy panda, I didn't know that popping balloons using darts wasn't as easy as It looked like.

"Give me the darts Jaz, you might hurt yourself from trying to much" He says, laughing. is he calling me a weakling? like seriously? I'm not a weakling. This darts are the one's with the problem.

"No, I'll do this myself" I huff, I hear him mumble something but I was too focused on throwing darts on this freakin balloons to even pay attention to him. 

I strategically aim the dart on the red balloon, I feel like a sniper in the military then I throw the dart, chanting "Please" and yet no luck. the dart hit the wall and stuck there, is there no consolation prize? then I hear a pop I look around to see grinning at me, the bastard actually won. I heard the guy who runs the booth mutter "finally" under his breath, it wasn't my fault his darts hate me.

"don't give me the you win a prize crap, just give the girl the panda so we can all move on" Louis tells him and I glare at Louis. the guy nods then hands me the panda which was so fluffy, I feel like the kid from The Despicable Me movie. 

"You didn't have to do that" I say as we walk away from the booth.

"I thought I did considering we would have been trapped there for eternity if you didn't get your panda" He says mockingly, I stick my tongue out and run to the cotton candy cart.

"That's a cute panda miss, win it yourself?" The man who makes the cotton candy asks me, you know what I'll call him Mr. Cotton Candy. 

"Thanks and I didn't win it myself a friend did" I say proudly at him, he chuckles.

"So I guess that's two orders, then?" He asks, I look around but don't see Louis. he can get one when he gets here. Slowpoke.

"Just one" I answer, he nods his head lightly. I reach into my pocket to grab some money but turns out, it was all gone and wasted on that stupid booth with the stupid darts and balloons. Where was Louis when you needed him? 

"Can you make that, two?" Speaking of the devil, Mr. Cotton Candy smiles and nods. Louis shoots me an apologetic smile and mouths fans to me. I guess he did need that Sharpie. I almost forgot my bestfriend was some big ass popstar.

we were handed our cotton candy and Louis pays for the lot. 

he was sweet in totally mocking sort of way, I guess this little quirks about it him was the reason I fell for him but right now thats not what I need. What I need is to enjoy our time together while it lasted.

"We should go find a hotel to stay in for the night" He tells me and I nod in agreement so we head to the car.

"Hey can I borrow your phone?" I ask considering I left mine at the resort which makes me think if my mom handed it over to the FBI already? the engine roars to life and Louis chucks me his phone which I thankfully catch. I was gonna call Casey to check in considering I did tell them I'll call them back. I dialed Casey number and she answered on the first ring. this girl must be at her room looking at the ceiling.

"Jazzy bear going back so soon?" She asks as soon as she answers.

"Depends are you done planning my funeral?" I ask her back and I hear her laughing

"Good thing you called then, I was gonna ask you what motif would you like for that special event" She says and it was my turn to laugh. I am so lucky to have her as my bestfriend.

"But seriously has my mom calmed down yet?" I ask, truthfully I was afraid to ask about her for all I know she was rampaging through london looking for her daughter.

"I don't know, I haven't heard from Lena and Carter although the manager isn't peeing is pants anymore so far your good" She says, I laugh and see Louis raise his eyebrow at me. I just give him a small smile.

"Well that's good I think, how about Jay is she mad?" I ask and Louis perks up since it was his mom we were talking about. I give him a look saying I'll tell him all about it later.

"Jay, Good Lord she was literally jumping up and down when we told her. She was even singing about her son finally grow some balls" She says and we both burst out laughing earning me looks from the driver. maybe I wasn't gonna tell him everything for his dignity.

"Did she really do that?" I ask, amused by the topic.

"You can even ask the other, the boys even sang along with her including your brother and we were all laughing so hard" She tells me, yep this is very amusing more amusing than the adorable cat video on youtube.

"Enough about us, what about you? Where you heading now?" She asks, I hear knocking on her end.

"Whose that?" I ask and I hear something hitting a door.

"That was a cat" She answer, I laugh. 

"A cat?" 

"Yeah, so where you heading?" She says, diverting the topic.

"A hotel to catch some sleep" I tell her and the knocking resumes, I hear her groan.

"Well then don't do anything, I wouldn't do" She tells me, I laugh.

"And what would that be?" I ask, why did ask again?

"Skinny Dipping" She answers, laughing, then guess what: More knocking. I hear Casey sigh then shout: "PAYNE YOU ARE BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW, NO PUN INTENDED" 

"I'll call ya later Jazzy Bear, bye bye" She says and the line went dead.

"So what was that about?" Louis asks as I put the phone down.

"That, that was nothing" I tell him, a smile playing on my lips. 

"Come on, share your little secret with me, I'm your bestfriend right?" He says, I slap his arm and shake my head. He pouts at me.

"Focus on the road" I tell him, chuckling and he mimics me mockingly

then I hear a familiiar beat on the radio and I hear laughing.

"Your Insecure, Don't know what for..." I start singing and Louis burst out laughing. 

"Your doing it wrong" he whines and I stick my tongue out at him then continue singing anyway.

"Your hurting my eardrums" He huffs, covering his ear meaning his hands aren't touching the steerin wheel meaning we could die.

"HEY! I'll stop singing just put your hands back on the wheel" I say and he does what his told while laughing.

"Good because you sounded more like a you were dying than singing" He tells me and I glare at him. Ok so maybe I'm not an A class chef, I have Casey for that and Maybe I'm also not an A class singer I have him for that.

"I do not sound like that" I snort, pouting at him and he laughs even more.

"You do, you just failed to notice" He says. I stick my tongue out at him. 

"One day I'll get tired of your tongue and just pull it out" He says and I laugh at him.

This was the best day ever. 

__________________________________________________________________

Hii! An Update! I really enjoyed writing this part because of all the fun they were having. 

So Chapter 9 may have a bit of drama. So stay tune for that. 

You may not even read this last part but who wants to see a LIAM AND CASEY STORY? if you do just comment and if the comments reach at least 5 to 10, I'll do it so it's up too you guys. 

Hope ya enjoy :) Princess Charming is on hold for now. Thank youu!

Read, Vote, comment and sing with Jaz? :) Haha

P.S. I'm still looking for new characters. I might have a big announcement about that. :)))