At the Burrow

'Step aside Wormtail let me show are a guest a proper welcome AVADA KEDAVRA!' Green light burst out the end of Voldemort's wand killing the man.

Far away Harry Potter woke up drenched in sweat shivering holding his scar in pain. He whimpered as the green light flashed through his head, beads of sweat fell freely down his face and his scar burnt like it had never before he felt as if he was having a fit. He just thought he was going to slip away when he heard a calming voice a soothing voice.

"Harry are you ok, anyway we have to wake up!" It was Hermione he was looking into her chestnut brown eyes and her brown hair. She was staring into his eyes looking worried, he took his glasses and put them on and let his shaggy black hair fall through his face and cleaned his wet face with his bed sheets. And looked back at Hermione she still looked worried.

"I'm ok," Harry said looking at Hermione she was staring down at him smiling. She loved the way his hair was all over the place and his eyes. They shone like emeralds and always looked comforting to him. She stared more intensely and she began tp feel light headed and all the world seemed to spin. She had remembered their kiss and how good together they were, until she and Harry left for the summer, she didn't know how their relationship was put she had feelings for Harry, strong ones. "Are you ok Hermione?" Harry said she almost looked dazed looking at him she changed her face and looked quite blank again "Yeah anyway we have to go," she went over to Ron "WAKE UP RONALD!!!" she shouted. Ron woke up dazed and looked quite scared he pulled up his sheets and started whimpering and moaning saying he was tired and was busy. Hermione reminded him they were going to be late for the Quidditch match and that seemed to get him up quickly. Harry put on some jeans a red top and a black jumper, got his wand for safe-keeping and went to meet Fred, George, Mr. Weasley, Ginny, and Hermione.

"How are Bill, Charlie, and Percy getting there?" Harry asked looking around

"Well their Apparating there aren't they," Ron said