He let go of my face as I sat back down into my seat, "I've been told multiple times by travelers that I looked like him, and around a year back, I heard he was searching for a girl who looked like him."

That was when I decided to take the hunter's exam, I thought that if I was able to pass the exam and gain the hunter's license I would have a chance of meeting him. Secretly I was hoping I was somehow related to him.

"It's impossible that he's your father, he is currently only seventeen," Illumi stated as he sat on the couch. Unlike the rest of his family, he wasn't eating or drinking something.

I nodded, "Yes, I know that, but I thought there's a possibility he's a family member, maybe an older brother or a cousin."

"Why would you think that?" Milluki questioned eating another piece of cake.

"Because of this." My held my hand out, my palm facing the ceiling. With a simple snap of my finger, a small tornado of fire danced on my palm. I made it by control wind and fire at the same time.

Using the wind to spin the fire I was able to create a tornado. Milluki not expecting it jumped up and threw the cake into the air in fear, but Gotoh jumped up and caught it. I send the butler an apologetic look before making the fire disappear.

"That ability," Kalluto mumbled as he stopped drinking his tea.

"This is the reason why I think I'm related to Sorata, from what I learned he had a similar ability as me, though he could only control water and air." I wearily look at Silva-San who was quiet. His eyes were calculating something.

"You mentioned you wanted to take the hunter's exam."

I nodded, but sighed sadly, "But I probably won't even make it to the exam anymore, today is the last day you can go, I'll just try again next year."

Silva-San stood up and nodded at his father, "One of us will take you to the exam, it is my fault you are currently not there."

Kikyou who has been silent the whole time spoke up for the first time, "Illumi, go take the hunter's exam as well, keep an eye on my dear Kil." Illumi lazily stood up and nodded at his mother.

I noticed the name Kil, Kikyou and Silva-San mentioned the name few times.

"Kikyou-San, I can't help but notice you keep mentioning the name Kil, who is this Kil?" I question as I looked at the woman.

"My dear son, Killua of course, he one of the most talented boys in the world," she proudly praised her son, "He is going to be the heir of this family!" She suddenly looked at me, "He ran away a few days ago to take the hunter's exam. He's around the same age as you."

"Nijika, you will ride the Zoldyck dragon with Illumi to the hunter's Exam, if you see my son Killua, well, talk to him if he interests you." Silva said as he lead me out of the house.

I stared amazed by the large reptile that sat at the front of the house. I turned towards Silva and bowed towards him, "Thank you Silva-San!"

The silver haired man nodded and looked at me, "I hope to see you again Nijika, if you are able to open the testing gates, you are always welcome to this house." I nodded with a smile before controlling some wind to lift me up onto the dragon's head.

I noticed a presence next to me and looked to the right and saw Illumi-San standing there with his arm crossed.

Without even looking at me he tapped the dragon's head with his foot. The reptile stood up and snap his large wings out. With a strong flap the dragon flew off the ground into the air. I looked down and waved my arm at Silva-San who looked up with his arm crossed.