"I'm going to regret this." He sighing shaking his head.

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it.

"No."

"Say it or else I'll tell everyone I kicked your sorry ass right now." I had him at that. He grunted in defeat knowing there was no way out.

"You fight," He looked almost pained saying it. "You fight better than the warriors. Here, you happy?" He demanded. I smiled smugly, nodding in satisfaction.

"Let's go inside, I'm starving." He grumbled putting both hand in his packets. I snorted watching the grimness of his face.

Someone doesn't take loss well.

***

"This is so good." Vixen hummed pleasantly closing his eyes as he swallowed down his lasagna, savoring its taste. I bet it tasted as magnificent as it looked, with the parmesan and mozzarella cheese melted on top and the sausage dripping from its middle.

Although it appeared extremely tempting, but I stuck to my blueberry pancake. It wasn't much but I wanted something to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Sitting alone with Vixen seemed like the perfect opportunity to open up about Leila.

I haven't forgotten about them but the last few days were hectic. I spent the whole time with Leila, only seeing Vixen at training. He's been busy the past couple of days, meeting up with the generals.

I coughed lightly, moving the plate aside.

"Vix, I want to talk to you about something." I had no idea from where to start seeing I was shitty in these sorts of conversations, but I had to at least try.

"What's going on between you and Leila?" He looked dumbstruck for a moment but quickly regained his composure.

"What do you mean?" His eyes were wary, hiding any emotion he felt.

"Vixen." I narrowed my eyes at him, frustrated with the way he's acting. The fact that he tells me to come and talk to him about anything happening with me and him not doing the same got on my nerves.

He sighed rolling back his shoulders, inevitably thinking about the entire thing.

"I've seen you two, the way you look at each other. You can't deny that there's something between the you." I said, my voice turning soft. I knew very well the sensitivity of the topic, so I had to pick my words carefully.

Vixen loved a girl for two years and planned on asking her to marry him. But he started getting suspicious. One day, he opened her phone when she was preparing dinner and saw messages between her and another guy. Yeah, turns out that bitch was cheating on him.

Which is why he doesn't go for serious relationships, or to be more accurate, tries avoiding them at all costs. When I first knew, I wanted to strangle that girl with my vare hands. I mean who would do such a thing with a guy as sweet as Vixen, hell he's a whole package.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I do like Leila. But I'm not sure I'm ready." He ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair, clearly frustrated with his feelings. It's not easy to fall for someone after a heart crash, so I kind of understood his irritation.

"Vix, you have to give it a chance. Leila is an incredible girl. She's a little spit fire but she has a tender heart. Don't let the past haunt you, don't let it destroy the chance of you becoming happy." I placed my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it encouragingly.