I only could come out to go to the bathroom or when I was to be punished just for the fun if it. This memory was one that had me scarred to do anything wrong or ever ask something again.

*Flashback*

I was in the kitchen making lunch, well, more like I was forced to make lunch for the rogue Alpha and his mutts. As I was cooking a pack member had come in to sit down. I could feel him staring at me from behind.

I tried my best to keep calm around them, around I would get hurt. No matter how hard I tried to follow the rogue Alpha's orders, he still would come up with any excuse to hurt me.

"That food better be almost done," the pack member growled from the table. The food wasn't even close to being done. I was using most of my strength just to stand up.

I hadn't eaten in days and it was making it hard to cook the food any faster. Before I could answer I heard him get up from the table and make his way to me.

He was the Beta to the rogue Alpha and would be in charge of hurting me whenever the Alpha wasn't around. He must have noticed that the food wasn't done because he grabbed my arm roughly and spun me around to face him.

"Have you learned nothing from the last time? The kitchen can be a very unsafe place when by yourself. You should always have someone with you so you don't get hurt," he growled before slapping me.

I tried my best to keep from breaking down completely, but what he did next pushed me over the edge. "Well since you didn't learn from the last time, I guess I'm gonna have to teach you again," he grabbed me by my hair and hauled me towards his bedroom.

All I could feel were his rough hands touching me and horrible pain shooting throughout my fragile body. The pain didn't stop until he pushed his body away from mine, grabbed his clothes and left. Once he left I sobbed loudly and I tried my best to quickly get dressed and get back to the kitchen.

*End of Flashback*

I still don't remember all of what happened that day, but I knew enough. I then heard a knock on the door and looked up to see Tal walk in. He crouched in front of me and softy but slowly touched my arm.

"Angel, are you ok? Jamie didn't mean to do or say anything to make you upset and cry. You're safe with me and Jamie and we would never hurt you," Tal promised.

"I didn't mean to freak out and make you and Jamie think y'all did something wrong, I'm sorry. Just being in the kitchen brought back a horrible memory, that's why I freaked out an ran," I whispered as my voice cracked.

"I'm here if you ever want to talk about anything, ok? I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do. Would you still like to make brownies with Jamie? You don't have to it's all up to you," Tal said matter-of-factly.

I didn't want to be alone up here anymore and I didn't want Jamie to be upset either. "I would like to come back downstairs to help you and Jamie," Tal help me up slowly and we headed out the room towards the kitchen.

"If you start to feel scarred just let me know and we can do something else?"

"MOMMY!" Jamie cried out, "I'm sorry I made you cry I didn't mean to do that," he ran to me.

I knelt down hugging him tightly on my arm, "It's ok Jamie I'm not mad at you and it wasn't your fault, ok?"

"Ok, but I'm still sorry anyways. Are you still gonna help me and Daddy make brownies cause it'll make you feel better," Jamie asked smiling at me. Just by Jamie saying that made me feel better already, plus I've never made brownies before.

"Yes I would like to still make brownies with you since I've never made them or had them before," Jamie grabbed my hand, pulling me into the kitchen where everything that we needed to make brownies was all set out in the counter ready to go.

The memory was still in the back of my mind, but I just concentrated on Jamie and Tal to keep from thinking about it. Tal sat and watched Jamie and I start mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl. Jamie stayed close by my side the entire time we baked.

I think his little wolf knew that it was best to stay near me as a way of comfort after what happened earlier. Tal didn't leave the kitchen either; all he did was sit and watch us carefully from the bar stool behind the counter.

I was glad that Tal and Jamie were here with me, it helped me feel like I wasn't alone. I knew their wolves and my wolf were all drawn to each other because that was the only thing I could think of that would make me already feel safe around them.

"Now it's time to put the mix in the pans and cook them," Jamie giggled when chocolate mix landed on Tal's face.

Tal smiled and strolled towards Jamie, "You thinks that's funny, little man?"

I smiled as Jamie ran around the counter laughing as Tal chased him trying to get him back. Suddenly Jamie squealed when Tal caught him around the waist and put a little bit of mix on his nose.

Tal puts Jamie down before going back to the counter and pouring the mix into the pans to put in the oven. As Tal did that I helped Jamie clean up the kitchen and his face.

"MOVIE TIME!" Jamie squealed happily pulling me into the living room.

"Go pick out a movie to watch while we wait for the brownies to be done," Tal replied.

I walked over and sat down by the corner of the couch curling my legs underneath me. Jamie picked out a movie and gave it to Tal so he could put it in.

"Can I sit on your lap Mommy?"

I opened up my arms and he quickly crawled on my lab and snuggled against my chest. Tal put the movie in and pressed play. When Tal sat next to me I moved to his side and held Jamie closer to me. Tal smiled and put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

I never felt so safe, relaxed, secure in my entire life than I did right now with Tal and Jamie. As the movie began to play I heard a noise come from the hallway. I pulled Jamie tighter to me and tried to control my shaking so Tal didn't feel it.

I almost screamed when I heard a loud threatening voice called out from the hallway. "Tal! Where the hell are you?! You got some explaining to do, boy?!"

Tal noticed my fear and quickly jumped up to stand protectively in front of me and growled warnily to whoever was coming our way. As I turned to sit up against the arm of the couch, Jamie climbed off my lap and sat in front of me on the couch when I heard him also let out a tiny growl.

The footsteps stopped when the person had finally entered the living room and spoke up again. "You better start explaining where you and Luca went? What happened to your sister when she was taken and who is that girl?" he demanded taking a threatening step forward. Tal and Jamie both growled at the man who was standing before us as if they were ready to start a fight.