Chapter 20

4 months later

Selena's POV

Ughhh I'm so excited!!! Today we get to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.

Justin obviously wants a boy and I don't care what it is as long as it's healthy. But if I have to choose I would choose a girl.

Taylor wanted to go with us to the appointment. She's more excited than I am about this.

"Justin get up, we're gonna miss this appointment. We have to be there in 20 minutes." I yelled at Justin.

"Oh crap." Justin quickly got out of the bed and put on clothes.

**skip car ride bc I'm lazy lol**

"So do you wanna find out the gender?" Dr. Smith asked me while putting stuff on my stomach.

I looked at Justin and smiled and he smiled back.

"Yes, we wanna know the gender." I responded.

"Okay, let's see what we have here." Dr. Smith said while looking at the screen.

"Ahh I hope it's a boy." Justin said.

"Well Justin's gonna be disappointed. Because it's a GIRL! Congratulations!" Dr. Smith said.

"Oh my god Selena, it's a girl!! Congratulations." Taylor said in excitement.

I looked at Justin and he had the biggest smile on his face. We both had tears in our eyes. Justin bent down and put his forehead on mine

"We're having a girl." Justin whispered

"I know." I smiled. Then Justin's lips found mine.

"Okay.. y'all have enough time for that later." Taylor laughed.

Me and Justin laughed and left the doctors office and went home.. Taylor said she would meet us there.

********

"Taylor should be here already." I was getting really worried about Taylor. She said she would meet us at the house and it's been almost 2 hours and won't answer any calls or texts.

"Try to call her again." Justin said.

I tried to call her for the 50th time and still no answer.

We heard a knock on the door I ran to the door quickly hoping it was Taylor.

I opened the door and Taylor was standing there. With a bunch of bags in her hands.

"Oh my god Taylor. Are you okay? Why didn't you answer my calls?" I questioned her.

"Yes I'm okay. I just went to the store. And my phone went dead." Taylor walked in and put the stuff down.

"Don't scare me like that. I was worried sick about you thinking you got into a wreck or something." I told Taylor. She laughed.

"So I have a surprise for you both. Your gonna get mad at me but sense we know it's a girl, I couldn't help but by a few baby things." Taylor told us.

"Are you serious?" I asked Taylor.

"Mhmm" Taylor responded while going through the bags.

She got like 8 outfits, 5 blankets, and a ton of hair bows.

"Thank you but you really didn't have to do this." I said while giving her a hug.

"I know, but I wanted to." Taylor pulled away from the hug and smiled.

********

2 days later

Justin, Ryan, Chaz and Alfredo where gonna have a boys night sense they haven't really had time to spend time with each other with the whole pregnancy thing. They where going to a party or something. Justin wanted me to come but I'm pregnant and I didn't wanna ruin the boys time together, so I called Taylor and she's gonna stay with me.

"Okay call me if you need anything." I pecked Justin's lips for the last time then they left. So it was just me and Taylor.

Me and Taylor spent the rest of the night watching Netflix and eating.

We where in the middle of the 6th episode of Pretty Little Liars when Taylor got a call.

"What happened?" ..... okay I'll be there, I'm leaving now." Taylor said through the phone.

"what's wrong?" I asked Taylor as she hung up. 
"My dad had a car accident and he's being took the hospital now. TI'm so sorry sel but I have to go." She said while grabbing her things.
"I can go with you." I said to Taylor.
"No Sel. You're pregnant, and this is nothing for you to worry about." She said.
"Are you sure? I can go." I told Taylor.
"I'm sure. Maybe we can finish this another day. I'm sorry." Taylor gave me a hug then left.

New message from Jay💞

Justin- Hey babe me and the boys are gonna crash at Chaz's house tonight

Me- k baby... I love u.. goodnight.

Justin- I love u too. Goodnight princess😘

I turned my phone off and went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.

******

I woke up to the sound of dishes banging. I got out of bed and went down stairs and saw Justin cooking breakfast.

 I got out of bed and went down stairs and saw Justin cooking breakfast

I go up behind him and put my arms around him. I felt him tense up to the touch of my cold hands. I kiss his back.

"I made breakfast." I let go of Justin as he finished cooking.
"Thank you, but you didn't have too" I smiled. Justin put all the food on the table and walks up to me and pecks my lips.
"But I wanted too" he pecked my lips again.

We both sat down and ate breakfast.

The wedding is 2 weeks away. I'm so excited but at the same time I'm nervous. Everyone already knows we are engaged. I can't believe we just went out and told everyone that fast like we did.

Me and Justin are going to have a private wedding and we are going to try to keep it a secret.

No one knows I'm pregnant. Me and Justin both wants to keep it a secret as long as we can. I don't know if we are ready to have all this attention on us right now. We are already stressing about the wedding and then being pregnant doesn't help at all so me and Justin both agreed that it's the best for both of us right now. 

A/N: I had a whole other idea for this chapter. But it would create a lot of drama and make the book longer and I was planning on for it to end soon so I just kept with this...

Anyway... after this books finished I'm thinking of making another Wattpad account and just start fresh on that account, but if I do I will let you all know..

I'll see y'all in the next chapter.. love you guys💗💗