Chapter 9

Justin's POV

We finally got to Canada. The plane ride sucked. But anyway, I'm glad to be home, where I grew up and where my whole career took off.

Christmas is in one week and I'm so excited. I gotta huge surprise for Selena, but for now we are just gonna spend time with family and friends.

I got out of the car. I was carrying bags on my shoulder and my hands where filled with my two favorite girls hands. I leaded Selena and Kayla to the door. Selena knocked on the door with her free hand and my mom opened the door.

"Oh my gosh Justin, I have seen you sense forever." My mom latched on to me and hugged me tight. "And Selena, I've missed you too. You look amazing as always." I heard Selena whisper "thank you" as my mom also gave her a hug.

She looked down at Kayla with a smile. "So this is Kayla?" My mom asked. I nodded my head. She bent down to give her a hug.

Selena's POV

"Sel, where's jazz and jax?" Kayla asked. I bent down so I could be her hight. "There own there way. And then when they get here you and them can play." Kayla ran out of the room while saying "yaayyyy"

************

*ding dong*

"Mom they're here." Justin yelled as we both and Kayla ran to the door. When we opened the door Kayla stood behind Justin's leg. She's a little shy. "Jazz!! Jax!!" Justin said while picking up Jaxon and looking down at Jazmyn. "I missed y'all so much." He put Jaxon down and said hey to his dad and gave him a hug.

After hours of talking and the kids playing, it was supper time. And sense Justin hates his moms cooking and no one else wanted to cook we decided to go out to eat.

************************************
AUTHOR NOTES

This was a really short chapter and that's because it's just a filler. What should happened next? What should Justin give Selena for Christmas? What do you think Selena's gonna do for him?

Guyzzzzz I feel like no one reads my book. I'm actually thinking about deleting it. If your reading my book, PLEASE PLEASE comment and tell me your reading and tell me how you like the book.. give me feedback, it could be good or bad.. just please comment.

Thank you for reading this book.. don't forget to vote! Love you guys.