Chapter 15

(Recap)

Today I'm going to be proposing to the love of my life

Justin's POV

Im going to take Selena out to dinner tonight, just me and her. I'm not going to let anyone or anything ruin tonight. I'm going to make her mine.

Selena and Taylor went shopping. While me and Ryan are going ring shopping.

We walked in Tiffanys and went straight to the rings.

I want the ring to be perfect.

"What about this one?" Ryan asked me
"Nah. I want it to prefect." I told Ryan

We looked a little more.

"Oh my god Justin look at this one." Ryan said while pointing at the beautiful ring

"It's pretty. Actually it's really pretty. I think this is the one." I said as I looked Ryan.

We summoned the person that works here over to us

"Will you tell me the price on this one?" I said pointing at the ring.

"$559,999.99" The man told me.

"I'm getting it. This is the one" I told the man.

We where at the cash register getting ready to pay for it.

"So Justin are you proposing to Selena." The cashier asked me.

"I'm not going to answer that question, but what I am going to say is that I'm gonna make her mine. Have a nice day." With that I grabbed the ring and walked out of the store....

****

We where walking around the mall, just looking at stuff until Ryan noticed something.

"Aye Justin, isn't that Selena and Taylor?" Ryan pointed.

"Oh crap. I freaking should have known she was gonna be here. Get down." Me and Ryan was trying to hide where she won't see us.

I called Kenny to come and get us. If one thing goes wrong, my whole life could be ruined.

"JUSTIN BIEBER!" I heard a girl scream my name. she and (what it seemed like) 10,000 other girls came running at me. Me and Ryan tried to escape, but it didn't work out.

"Guys I need space." I told to the girls circled around me.

Selena's POV

Me and Taylor are at the mall. Just having fun.

I was looking at this gorgeous dress (that I probably won't buy) until I heard what sounded like teenage girls screaming. I looked around to see all commotion. I saw girls, a few guys and all of them had a camera filming something I had to go check out. They where standing in a circle.