downhill...

Kate's p.o.v

I'm beginning to think- I don't know if I want these boys to be a part of my life. The fact that they knew about my relationship with them and that they kept that a secret from me hurts me. I need someone to talk to.

Calling 'LogieBear 💞🐻'...

L- hey
K- Logan, can you come to the hospital with Daniel and Jack
L- sure, what's up?
K- I need to tell you something
L- ok, we'll be up in 10
K- thanks Log
L- see you in a bit
K- ok, love you
L- love you too

'LogieBear💞🐻' hung up...

I obviously knew that I could talk to Logan in confidence, along with Jack and Dan. I love them all so much, and I want to go to them because I know they'll give me the best advice. Emi will tell me what I want to hear, but Log and the boys will tell me what I need to hear.

10 Minutes Later...

"Kate, you have visitors." My nurse said.

"Great, thanks." I replied, smiling.

Logan walked through first. I got out of bed and hugged him. I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then Jack came in, I went over and hugged him to the point where he couldn't breathe 😂. And then Daniel.

"Daniel."

"Come here." He engulfed me in a hug. Daniel's hugs are the best.

I went back and sat on my bed with my legs in a basket and my back hunched over.

"What's going on in your little head then?" Logan asked, sitting down in his chair.

"I don't want to be they're sister. I want to be your sister." I told him.

"But they're your... real brothers." He said. That one statement broke my heart.

"Yeah, but I don't f*cking want them to be my f*cking brothers. I want you to be my brother Logan."

"I know." He said.

"Kate, no matter what, Logan will always be your brother." Jack said.

"I want a DNA test. I don't believe them." I said strongly.

"Kate. What don't you f*cking understand? They are your brothers." Log said.

"I'm phoning mom."

Calling 'Ma'...

M- hey sweetie
K- hi
M- what's up
K- are you my mom
M- what?
K- are you my mom
M- what's that supposed to mean
K- IT MEANS ARE YOU MY F*CKING MOM- ITS A PRETTY EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER. DID YOU GIVE BIRTH TO ME OR NOT?!
M- yes
K- seriously
M- of course I did- how else would I have baby pictures if you?
K- did you adopt me?
M- no!!!
K- ok

You hung up on, 'Ma'...

"DNA it is then" Daniel commented.

"Yep."

"Kate, you are allowed to leave now, you are in a healthy state to go home." Stacey, my nurse, said.

"That's great news! Thank you." Logan said.

"Thanks." I added.

2 Hours Later...

I just arrived home and the Why Don't We Boys were doing a great job of looking after the kids. Emilio was at Jake's 'cause that's really the reason why he's here but he's really there for Ivan, Max, Tony and Chad.