Announcements

*25 December 2017*

*Lily's p.o.v*

It's finally Christmas!! Me and Kate have been waiting for this day since last year 😂. And... it's Basilio and Cairo's first Christmas! The thing is, I've got something planned for me and Jake. I truly do love him with all my heart, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. He's my rock.

LilyReed7 It's funny how I only met the love of my life, my rock, and my hero, one year ago

LilyReed7 It's funny how I only met the love of my life, my rock, and my hero, one year ago. It feels like only yesterday we made it official ❤️ I love you to the moon and back @JakePaul ✨ #1YearofJily 💚💞💚💞
JakePaul @LilyReed7 you're the best ❤️ 1 year has flown by 😂 love you so so so so much xxxxx
KatePaul awww you guys are the cutessssst! #1YearofJily ❤️ @JakePaul ly bro
EmilioVMartinez one year already?! Jily is the cutest 💞 (after #Kemilio 😂)
LilyReed7 @JakePaul 🔥💞💚❤️
JakePaul @KatePaul best sis 💞
LilyReed7 @KatePaul @EmilioVMartinez you guys are the best 💕💚

At Dinner...

*Jake's p.o.v.*

Today's the day. It's me and Lily's 1 year anniversary, and our lives will change forever today- if I get the answer I not only want, but need. Lily is the best thing that ever happened to me, along with becoming an uncle of course 😉. Today, will be the start of a new life for us.

"Team 10 Christmas dinner then, how about that!" I said, starting my speech.

"This year has been and incredible year. I mean, I met the love of my life, Lily. Kate met the love of her life, Emilio. Emilio and Ivan, I'm not sure who's who- especially because Kate's in the middle of them-" Kate cuts me off and points out who's who.

"Ok well, Martinez joined Team 10. And, best 'till last. I became an uncle. To be honest it still hasn't sunk in. But having Basilio and Cairo around has been such a joy. They really are the perfect babies, but I'm still working on how to tell them apart!" I said, laughing.

"There's only one thing that could make this year, even better." I said, getting down into one knew and facing Lily.

"Lily Amanda Reed. Will you marry me?" I asked. Lily began to cry and shouted yes. I hugged her and delicately slipped the ring onto her finger.

"Jake, I love you so much!" She declared, wiping away the tears.

"I have one more thing for you." She announced, handing me an envelope.

"What is it?" I asked. She just told me to open in. I did, to reveal a baby scan of twins.

"I'm pregnant!" She shouted.