Leaving?

*Kate's p.o.v*

Things have been strange with Emi and Ive lately. Today I found out why.

"¿Cómo ibas a Iván? ¿Qué pasaba por tu cabeza?"     (How could you Ivan? What was going on in your head?" Emilio shouted at Ivan.

"No conozco a Emilio. ¿Por qué debería estar aquí? Tienes la vida perfecta, y yo soy el gemelo olvidado."  (I don't know Emilio. Why should I be here? You have a perfect life, and I'm the forgotten twin.) Ivan shouted back, welling up.

"No puedo hablar contigo ahora mismo"  (I can't talk to you right now.)  Emilio said back to him, turning around and noticing me standing at the door.

"¿de qué estás hablando?" (what are you talking about?) I asked, concern, worry, anger and curiosity growing in my voice.

Emilio then explained to me how Ivan tried to jump off the roof to kill himself. I explained to Emilio that we needed to help Ivan, not infuriate him.

"Guys, I came in to give you good news. I wanted to tell my two best friends before anyone else." I told them.

"This isn't really the time, Kate." Emilio said, slightly angrily.

"Fine. I'll tell everyone else first, and not tell my 'so-called' boyfriend and best friend then." I replied, stomping out.

"Kate, that's not what I meant." Emilio said, pulling me back into the room by my hand.

"Sorry, I'll tell you." I said.

"What is it?" Ivan asked, standing up.

"I'm pregnant!" I said, as their faces lit up. They both hugged me and I started to tear up.

"That's amazing! Let's tell Team 10" Emilio said, kissing me.

We went down stairs and found everyone spread around the house. It looked like they had been arguing.

"What's up?" I said, leaning over Jake.

"Chad." He replied, patting the seat next to him, signalling for me to sit down with him.

"What has he done?" I asked.

"He recorded a conversation that Nick and Ivan had the other day." He said, looking up at my surprised face.

"Seriously? That's so weird." I said, not wanting to believe my big brother.

"Yeh I know, and it was about something really private." He said, worrying me.

"Uh-oh. What was really private?" I said as Cairo started to cry.

"Emilio, ayude a El Cairo, por favor."  (Emilio, help Cairo, please."  I shouted, desperate to know what Jake was talking about.

"Sorry J, what's wrong with Ivan?"  I asked, curiously.

"U-Umm..." he stuttered.

"Come on Jake, Ivan is my best friend and he wouldn't mind me knowing." I said, attempting to convince Jake.

"He was telling Nick that he didn't really like Tessa as much but he's in love with you and he didn't know what to do about it." Jake said, in one big long breath.

"What?" I said, breathing out. "Does Emilio know about this?"

"No. And you're not telling him K."

"Yes I am." I shouted for Emilio. He came downstairs and I took Cairo from his arms and gave him to Jake and I kept Silio. I explained what happened with Ivan.

"¿Como?" (What?) Emi replied. I told him to sit down, and asked Jake if I can use his Takoma. He agreed to let me use it and I took his keys.

"Emilio, bring Cairo and I'll get Basilio. Come into Jake's truck in two minutes. I need to do something." I said, taking Cai from Jake.