Tea parties

Guess who's back bitch!! Jk jk I know that was v lame 😐 fml

///

I tiredly trudge through the door, exhausted from a long day at work.

I lazily take my shoes off, drop my keys in the small basket and set my bag down.

After I grab a nice, chilled water bottle form the fridge I make my way towards my bedroom when I hear the most beautiful sounds in the world to me; Shawn and Skylar's laughter.

I pause slightly by Skylar's door to listen in on what going on.

"No daddy, you poured Mr. Snuggles too much tea. He just wants a little bit." My baby girl says in reference to her teddy bear.

I quickly caught on to the fact that they must have been playing tea party. One of Skylar's favourite activities.

"Oh I'm so very sorry Mr. Snuggles. Let me fix that for you." Shawn said making me laugh.

"Mommy!" Skylar shouts as she gets up from her tiny little chair to give me a hug.

"Hey there sweet pea, what are you guys doing?" I say as I pick her up.

"Me and daddy are having a tea party. Although he keeps giving Mr. Snuggles too much tea." She said, whispering the last part into my ear.

"My goddess, when will he ever learn that Mr. Snuggles like half tea half milk?" I say, looking over at Shawn to assure him I was only kidding.

"I don't know," she said as she shrugged. "Will you join us mommy?" She asks hopefully.

"Of course I will love bug, just let me put on some more comfortable clothes and I'll be right back." I say setting my beautiful daughter back on the ground.

"Okay mommy. Maybe you could be in charge of giving out tea. Daddy's still learning." She adds making me laugh again.

"And honey when we're done do you think you can help me wedge my butt out of this chair." Shawn asks.

I could not contain my laughter as I take notice of the tiny chair that Shawn had somehow managed to get into.

"We'll see." I say as I smirk mischievously.

After I head out of Skylar's Gray and purple themed room I walk over to Shawn and I's room to change out of my usual work clothes into some leggings and a sweatshirt.

Before I head back into Skylar's room I stop for a minute to savor the sounds of my daughter and husband laughing together and I could not be more happy.

///

Sorry if this sucks..

I honestly can't wait to have a kid someday.

Anywhoo don't forget to vote and comment any requests you have.

Until next time,

Han.

Xo.

.