grocery store

//your pov//

It's Saturday and i'm wandering around Shawn and I's kitchen looking for items that i need to by at the store.  It was getting later in the day so i need to hurry before all the good quality things were gone.

"Y/N?!" I hear Shawn yell throughout the apartment, probably confused on why I wasn't in bed when he woke up, but I figured he needed rest with tour coming up and also like I said before it was getting late.

"Kitchen!" I yell so that he won't have a full blown freakout because he thinks he lost me. Soon after that  I see him groggily wobble into the kitchen in his grey joggers and no shirt(gahhhh),  his gorgeous amber eyes lighting up with excitement at the sight of me.

I'm standing at the fridge figuring out what fruits we need when I feel two strong arms snake around my waist.

"Morning baby." he mumbles with a raspy morning voice that would make any girl's panties drop. (a/n 1. I hate that word 2. I felt awkward writing that)  

"Morning cutie, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, would've been better had you been there when I woke up though." he pouted, semi annoyed that the first thing he saw wasn't me.   

"I'm sorry babe, but it was getting late and I needed to make a list for the grocery store. Also, I figured that you need some more rest with tour coming up and all." I replied, trying to escape his grasp to look for more food, as well as random items around the apartment that I needed to purchase.

"Ah ah ah, where do you think you're going?" he questioned, picking me up and placing me on the counter.

"Shawnnn, let me go. I have to get to the store" I whined.

"Nope," he said popping the P. "not until I get my morning kiss" he stated stubbornly, while dramatically puckering his lips.  

"Ugh, fine" I groaned, pressing my lips to his. "there you go, now can I please get to the store?"

"Only if I can go with you," he argued. " 'cause a hot babe like you can't walk around dangerous places like the grocery store without protection"   he stated in all seriousness.

"Fine you can go, but you have to put on a shirt first." I reasoned.

"Do I have to" he whined like a little kid.

"Yes. Now go before I change my mind." I threatened, partially joking mainly because I hate driving.

"Okay give me 10 minutes" he said excitedly.

Once Shawn was (finally) ready we got in the car and headed toward the store.

*skips car ride*

"Okay so first things first we need..."

"MUFFINS!" Shawn yells cutting me off.

"Okay fine, we'll get some muffins. Do you think you can handle going and getting them?"

"Of course I can, I am the muffin king! Picking muffins is the 2nd thing I do best!" he bragged.

"What's the 1st?" I questioned.

"Oh I think you know, Y/N" he answered cockily, while wiggling his eyebrows.

"SHAWN STOPP! Just go and get your damn muffins" I scolded, slightly embarrassed because i'm sure someone heard that.

After about a hour and a half of Shawn begging for unnecessary junk food, as well as getting some healthy food, we were finally ready to leave. Once we paid we headed out the door looking somewhat normal until Shawn decides to ride the shopping cart like a scoter

"At last i'm freeeeeee!" Shawn exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh Shawn stooooppp. I can't take you anywhere." I sighed. "Besides you begged me to come, so you shouldn't complain"

" I know, I just want to embarrass you, 'cause you're adorable when you blush." he gushed

"stop flirting Mendes, now come on let's get these groceries home." I replied, placing the bags of heavenly food in the car.  

"When we get home, do you maybe think maybe we could cuddle?" he asked shyly. "Since I couldn't cuddle you this morning" he pouted.

"Of course we can baby boy" I said, kissing his lips softly.  

"Yayy, i'm the king of the world!" Shawn yelled, satisfied with getting his way.

After we got home and put the groceries away, we each grabbed a muffin and snuggled up on the couch.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Shawn."

And that's how we stayed for the rest of the day.

///

Haha wow that felt long. Sorry it's been a couple days, but I hope you had a fantastic Easter. I'll try and update ASAP, maybe even later today, but no promises (haha get it? okay i'm done)

Until next time,

Han.