The Mornings After

Start from the beginning

Everybody's like

He's no item

Please don't like em

He don't wife em

He one nights em

I never listened

No

I shoulda figured though

All that shit you was spittin'

So unoriginal

But it was you

So I was with it

Then tell you the truth

Wish we never did it

" Hello " I answered , Tiredly

" Sym , Whatchuu Doin ? " Tyga asked sounding down

" Just woke up , what's wrong Ty ? "

" Chyna tripping man. She just kicked me out the house and called the police "

Damn , That Bitch Crazy Forreal

" Ty , just calm down. Everything will be fine " I tried t sound convincing

" I'm coming over , Ama kick it over there for a day or two "

" Aite . Come On "

" Bye " he said , hanging up

I slowly got out of my bed , the house was empty and cold . So I ran into the bathroom and took a hot , steaming shower. I got out of

The shower and put on my Love Spell lotion and perfume from PINK . My hair was so messy and tangled that I just put it in a high bun . I brushed my teeth and tongue , while trying to find something to wear . I threw on Nike spandex running shorts with a black sports bra. It was so cold in the house that I put on my Last Kings Hoodie that Tyga left over here , from one of his many nights over.

While I was putting on my socks I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door and looked through the peep hole . Micheal was standing outside , licking his lips . Damnnnnnnn . I opened the door and leaned against the door post.

" Wassaaap ? " I asked him . But he just walked inside and sat on the couch. I closed the door and slowly walked over to him , as I sat on the couch Tyga blurted out and said " Chyna pregnant man ! "

My heart dropped into my gut. I knew we could never be together but it was proven now. How could he be so stupid ? You got a Whore pregnant ! She's gonna be pushing your seed out her ! And I'm still gonna be that "friend" in the back scene ! After Micheal noticed I didn't respond , he stared at me. But I couldn't look him in his eyes instead I stared at the floor fighting back the tears that tried to escape .

" Congrads " I whispered

" Man , I don't want this fucking baby . It prolly ain't even mine "

I kept quiet and walked upstairs to my room . I couldn't listen to this shit anymore. He got a durrtyyyy ass whore pregnant , but I hoped he enjoy his life with his new family.

M I C H E A L

" Man , l don't want this fucking baby . It prolly ain't even mine "

I know Sym didn't like Chyna , so I know damn well she didn't want Chyna pregnant. How could I be so reckless man. I'm trying to get Symhony but now I gotta deal with Chyna and her baby. Symphony is the love of my life , and she has been ever since the first night we spent together. We are made to be together but we were taking it slow yet I goes and get some bitch pregnant. I walked up the stairs into Sym room and see her sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest and her face buried in her hands. She was rocking slightly and I could hear her sniffing . She slowly rose her head and looked at me with red , swollen eyes .

" Symphony , I'm sorry "

" No , that's were your heart is . I understand Tyga " she cried

I picked her up off the floor and laid her in the bed . After taking off my shoes and jacket , I laid I'm the bed with her . She cried into my chest , as I rubbed her hair . She looked up into my eyes and I kissed her forehead , then her lips . She pulled back then gave in and kissed me back. She rolled over and got on top of me . She kissed more passionately , I rubbed her body but she stopped suddenly.

" No No No No. Tyga we can't do this "

" You Right " I said getting up and standing up.

She stood up and missed me again as we fell back in the bed. We kissed and starting undressing but stopped in mid tracks. Instead of having sex , I held her all night and she slept on my chest . If only my life was always like this . Just Symphony and I .