Pinocchio vs Bambi

When Mickey awoke he was in a room he had never seen before. His shoulder was bandaged, but it was still throbbing. He looked around to see Ichabod being tended to by a medical examiner.

"They call this 'The Victors Room'," Ichabod said. His mouth was no longer covered in blood, but he did have a black eye.

Mickey inspected the room, seeing nothing but countless medical tables, and a couch with a television. On the television, the selection of the next two contenders was occurring.

"Now that we have provided a medical room for our victors, this process seems to be running a lot smoother," the hooded man gleamed. "There's nothing our medical staff cannot fix, from a bloody mouth to a wounded shoulder. Now, up next we have two Disney classics, how about that!"

The remaining '40s characters looked around the room, wondering if they could be next.

"Will Pinocchio and Bambi join me on stage."

"That's inhumane! You can't force a boy and an animal to do this!" Alice shouted.

"If you want me to stop, well, then you can kiss Wonderland goodbye."

Alice didn't respond.

"That's what I thought," the hooded man grinned.

Pinocchio and Bambi walked up the steps to the stage, both of them sniffling. They stood in their respective circles and then Bambi held up one hoof. Pinocchio took hold of his hoof with a slight smile.

"Ugh, this again. I should have known," the hooded man groaned.

Then they were gone.

...

When the two of them reappeared they both almost gagged. Bambi from the smell, and Pinocchio from the sight. Pinocchio was all too familiar with this place. It was the inside of a whale; Monstro the whale. They stood upon a boat that had been swallowed by the magnificent beast.

"We have an exclusive fight here, folks," the announcer said. "An 'only-on-TV' product we have here. Now, choose your weapon, Bambi!"

Bambi looked around to spot the gun that killed his mother, a whip used on enslaved bad boys who had been turned into donkeys, and the detached antlers of a deer.

Before choosing his weapon he quickly whispered something into Pinocchio's ear. Pinocchio gave the slightest nod. Bambi then picked up the whip in his mouth.

Before the announcer could even speak, Pinocchio had already picked up the gun, aimed, and fired at the whale's uvula. Almost immediately, water came rushing out of Monstro's mouth, dragging Bambi and Pinocchio along in the debris.

"Halt! Stop!" the announcer screeched.

Pinocchio was able to hoist himself onto a large piece of wood. It had broken off the boat and was cruising up towards the Whale's mouth. Pinocchio aided Bambi onto the piece of wood along with him.

They approached the opening of the mouth and both of them leaped off the board before they could collide into the teeth. Bambi, a deer, was able to launch himself with no problem, reaching the opening of the mouth first. Pinocchio was right on his tail.

Suddenly, Pinocchio saw a flash of light. In that flash of light he saw Snow White and Gulliver chatting casually. At the very last moment he thought he saw Bambi too. Then, the bright light was gone and he collided into a wooden floor as he landed.

Everyone in the auditorium gasped as Pinocchio flew out of the transporting hula-hoop and onto the stage. The hooded man was standing nearby.

"Congratulations, Pinocchio. You win," the hooded man said.

"What? How?"

"You see, Bambi was the first to illegally exit the arena, leading to him to be the first to perish. So congrats. You can make your way to the victors room now."

Pinocchio walked passed everyone, attempting to look sad, and entered the clearly labeled victors room.

The medical examiner did a quick check-up and found nothing wrong except for him being wet. She handed him a towel and went back to a separate room. As soon as she left, Pinocchio popped up and ran over to the medical tables Mickey and Ichabod were laying on.

"I don't think the losers of the match are actually dead. I think their kept safe, somewhere else," Pinocchio whispered to the both of them.