Mickey Mouse vs Gulliver

When Ichabod opened his eyes he was in the auditorium again. At the back of the stage there was a silver screen showing replays and highlights from the fight. Most everyone in the room refused to look at the screen.

"Congratulations, my dear man," the hooded figure said as he held out his hand to congratulate him. Ichabod walked right passed him and sat in the very back corner with a blank stare and dried blood on his face.

The silver screen switched from the highlights to a close-up of the hooded man.

"Alright, Ichabod is moving onto the next round! But now we must pick our next two contenders."

Everyone in the auditorium flinched.

"May I have to the stage... Gulliver from Gulliver's Travels and and Mickey Mouse from Fun and Fancy Free!"

Everyone gasped. The notion of the legendary Mickey Mouse killing or being killed disturbed many. They made their way up to the stage.

Gulliver chuckled when his name was called. "You know, this is a really sleazy way for you guys to make money off of us. Let's hope karma comes your way, " he said in the hooded man's ear.

All the hooded man could do was grin.

Mickey tried to put on a smile to keep everyone else in hopeful spirits, but he could barely do it.

Gulliver and Mickey, just as Snow and Ichabod had done, clasped hands as they entered the ring.

"That's cute. Is this a tradition now?" the hooded man teased.

"You bet your ass it is, pal," Mickey uttered before the ring transported them.

...

When they reappeared, both of them nearly fell to their deaths immediately. They were atop a giant beanstalk and were clutching onto vines for dear life. Circling around them was a towering stadium. The stadium was elevated so high into the air that neither Mickey nor Gulliver could see the bottom.

"Gulliver, Choose your weapon!" a voice boomed.

Gulliver looked around and spotted two of them. There was a shovel which was used to plant the beanstalk, and it was several vines downward. There was also his own flintlock pistol which was several vines upward.

"Where's the third one?" he hollered.

"Look between your feet!" Cried the announcer.

Gulliver had to squint to see it, but he could see a sword the size of a toothpick between his feet. The sword had been used, no doubt, by a miniature being on Lilliput. Lilliput being the tiny village Gulliver traveled.

Gulliver began climbing upward and made his way to his gun.

"Mickey, choose!"

Mickey dropped down a vine and picked up the shovel.

"Begin!"

Gulliver fired his gun, but he missed horridly. Mickey began his climb towards Gulliver, but on the opposite side of the beanstalk base as to not allow Gulliver a clear shot. Gulliver fired again, but the pistol misfired. Mickey launched himself near Gulliver and he made a split-second decision to throw his shovel in the direction of Gulliver.

The metal head of the shovel smacked into the back of Gulliver's ankle, causing him to lose balance. He fell off the vine, but was able to keep himself from plummeting by grasping the vine with one hand. Mickey stood over him and stomped on his hand until Gulliver let go.

Mickey sat down, relieved, and waited on the vine. Nothing happened.

"What do I do next?" Mickey asked the announcer.

"You must kill your opponent first, Mickey," he replied.

"He's not dead!"

Using the beanstalk like a fire pole, Mickey slid down far enough to see where Gulliver had saved himself. There was blood on the vine due to his hand being cut open while trying to catch hold of something.

On the other side of the thick beanstalk base, Mickey could hear Gulliver breathing heavily.

Mickey used a hanging vine to swing himself in Gulliver's direction. Simultaneously, Gulliver turned around and shot Mickey, and Mickey swung into Gulliver, kicking him well off the beanstalk.

Mickey turned his head as Gulliver plummeted to his death. He then passed out from the pain of being shot.