Chapter 18

Vote

and

COMMENT

please

THANK you

-Elyse

_________________________________________

            I stared at the boy in front of me, not knowing that to do as he twirled around in circles, singing as he made me food. “Jacen,” I screamed, cutting him off his horrible singing.

            He stopped and turned to me. “What?” he asked his eyes wide with innocent. I smiled, rolling my eyes.  

            “Just shut up and cook,” I commanded and he chuckled, going back to cooking. The smile vanished as I remembered what was going on. I snorted, rolling my eyes at myself.

            “What's wrong?” Jacen asked his voice laced with worry as he turned around to look at me.            

            “I was just in dream world,” I whispered to myself but I knew he heard. He sighed, walking over to my side. He sat on a chair as he grabbed my waist. I looked at his confused as he picked me up and placed me on his leg, my legs around his. I squealed, not knowing what to do besides to let him.

            “Stop,” he whispered.

            “What?” I asked, scrunching my eyebrows together with confusion.

            “Stop,” he said again. “It’s okay to be happy and to feel free for once.”

            “Not when my brother is out there somewhere,” I whispered, closing my eyes and leaned on his chest, feeling it raise and lower with him breathing.

            “Venus,” he said and I shivered, loving the way he said my name.

            “Jacen,” I whispered, mocking him and he shivered letting him know he felt the same way. I could not help but tilt my head so I could stare into his eyes, something I just want to do. I want to lose myself into his eyes and for the world to disappear so there is only him and me.  

            “Venus I promise we will find Ron,” he told me and I smiled. “Tomorrow we are taking out search parties and looking for him. Are you sure you want this?”

            “Even though he hated me, I still love him Jacen. He is my brother. No matter what, I will always,” I told him and he smiled at me. It was a blown out smile and it made my heart flutter. “Kiss me,” I whispered.

            He looked shock for a minute but did not take a chance before pressing his lips against mine. “I love you,” he whispered, breaking this kiss and I smiled.

            “I love you too Jacen,” I said and he pecked me on the lips. “Oh and I win.”

______________________

Im so sorry that this is so short and very late. I have been having a very hard and busy month. My sister is getting married soon, my sisters are getting graduated and my other sister is having problems.

Not trying to mean but I am really not liking doctors right now. They scared my family half to death for no reason. And we still dont know what is wrong with my sister. :(

Its terrifing.

VOTE and COMMENT

-Elyse <3