Chapter 11

HEY!

I know its short but the next chapter will be longer.

I promised you guys i would get it on here so here it is!

Haha, On the last chapter...I was being really serious about the cat turning into a vampire but i i reread it and bursted out laughing. I didnt know it was that funny untill i read it and not just wrote it!

VOTE

and

COMMENT

please

Thanks :D

-Elyse

___________________________________________________

            My breath was caught in my throat as I stared at Jacen, wide eyed at what I just said. Crap, I didn’t want them to now this. “You’re his what?” my mom asked, everyone in the room looking at me, then Jacen and then me again.

            “I-I'm his mate,” I whispered, looking down at the ground as everyone gasped. I glanced at Jacen who looked lost about why people were so shocked. He didn’t realize everyone hated me. I looked at him longer as he caught me eyes, sending me questions in the eyes and I sighed. “We’ll talk later,” I whispered to him and he slowly nodded.

            “So you’ve known for how long and didn’t tell us?” my dad growled and I whipped my head, glaring at him.

            “For like a week now, I don’t know, I don’t keep track,” I snapped. “And why would I tell you guys?”

            “Because we’re family,” he snapped and I stared at him with disbelief, clenching my nails in my hands, wounds appearing and blood falling off my hands.

            “Really, we’re family?” I growled, knowing my wolf was getting to the edge. I didn’t care and she didn’t either. She hated this family, this pack more than anything, and the only thing she loved here was Jacen. The only reason I knew she stayed. “IF WE ARE FAMILY, THEN WHAT THE F*CK WERE WE WHEN I WAS A KID?”

            By then, Jacen grabbed me and pulled me out of the house, I looked down, feeling my heart pounding as I looked at my shaking body. I ran my tongue against my canine teeth, slowly them turning back to normal as Jacen grabbed him, pulling me into a hug as my wolf calmed down, sinking down lower and I sighed, closing my eyes and rested my head on his bare chest.

            Tears were brought to my eyes and I sniffled. “I just cussed,” I whispered and he rubbed my hands and I bursted into tears. I never cussed; I hated cussing with a burning passion. It reminded me of all those bad memories I don’t want to remember.

            “It’s okay Venus,” he coed, rocking my back in forth. “It’s going to be okay, everything is going to be okay.”

            I pulled myself back, away from him and shook my head. “That’s what people keep telling me BUT ITS NOT. ITS NOT AND IT WILL NEVER BE. For once, ONCE, I would like to have a normal conversation with my family but NO, I can’t live a second without them yelling at me. I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THAT. For my whole life I have wanted a family, a blood related family to love me but they don’t, every SINGLE ONE OF THEM hates me. BUT I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY. I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO THEM,” I screamed, tears falling down my face as he stared at me with shock and worried. “I don’t want to love someone and then TO HATE ME. I'm sick of feeling that way.

            “Venus,” he whispered but I cut him off.

            “When I was little, the pack doctor told my family I was going to stay human so they started hitting me, abusing me. Then they sent me off to boarding school and I turned, all by myself. It was the most painful thing in the world and I didn’t have anyone there I loved with me. I screamed for my parents, for my brother but I realized they were there. They were hundreds of miles away. You know how much that hurt? It hurt a lot realizing that my own family didn’t care about me,” I cried, my voice cracking. “I was just a late bloomer. I came back here because they found out I changed, and they still hate me. I didn’t do anything to them.”

            By this point I was on the ground, bawling into Jacen’s chest as he rubbed my back, sending sparks flowing through my spine, making me shiver with delight. “I'm, I'm so sorry,” he whispered and I looked him in the eyes, not caring that I probably had blood shot eyes and looking like a raccoon.

            “You are?” I whispered, not trusting my voice and he nodded, smiling slightly.  He leaned down, softly pressing his lips to mine and I moaned, wrapping my arms around him and kissed him back with force, sending him off guard. Right now, I only wanted him. I wanted to feel love, to feel like I was wanted in the world.

            He broke the kiss, leaning out foreheads together as we tried to catch out breaths. “I only need to hear those three words,” he said and I pushed him away, chuckling as he smiled. I wiped the tears away and rolled my eyes.

            “Nope,” I said and smirked as he pouted. “And thanks, for making me feel better.”

            “Anything for you, love,” he said and my heart fluttered at the nickname, I couldn’t help but smile. I leaned in for a kiss and he pecked me on the cheek and I frowned. “If you want some more, I just need to hear those words.”

            I frowned, pulling back and glared at him, getting up. “Never in my life time will I say those words before you,” I said and he stood up, crossing him arms.

            “Trust me you will,” he whispered in my ear, sending shivers through my body and he smiled with satisfaction. “We better get inside.”    

            I looked over at the door and sighed. “You go in, I'm going for a little walk to calm down more,” I said, hugging him and then ran off, blushing scarlet red. I can’t believe I just did that.

____________________________________________

Do you love it? Do you hate it? Do you like it?

What do you think about it?

PLEASE, tell me!

I know, Venus had a rough life.

What do you think Jacen will do about that? I mean he is an alpha so he does control them...

VOTE

and

COMMENT

-Elyse <3

Hey, will you listen to the song. Blessings. I love this song, its sad but it reminds of me of so much of my life. :D thanks ;)