Chapter 17

Im so sorry for the long wait.

I couldnt write yesterday since i was helping my sister move into her apartment.

I know, its short but i didnt want you all to wait for too long

So here you go

VOTE

and

COMMENT

-Elyse

________________________________

            “What do you want to talk about?” Jacen asked and I turned to face him and smiled.

            “I already said everything,” I said, smiling at his stupidity.

            “Well we can when you get checked,” he said and I opened my mouth to protest but he picked me up and walked out. The words I wanted to say floated out of my mind and I sighed, closing my eyes and allowed him to carry me.

            I opened my eyes as we stepped into room and I gulped as he laid me down on the bed. “I told him I didn’t—

            “I know,” he said with a smile. “I'm going to check you.”

            “Okay, doctor Jacen,” I said, smirking at the same as he blushed. “Come and do anything you want on me.” I winked.

            Oh my goodness what was happening to me? He chuckled, leaning down so his breath tingled my cheek. “I will touch everything that hurts,” he whispered and I shivered in pleasure.

            I shook my head. No, I don't need a relationship right now and especially not from my mate. “Just do your job,” I whispered and he nodded, knowing I was serious and started checking me.

***

            Finally after two hours of Jacen and him complaining about the bruises on my neck, upper part of my back, most of them not from the vampires, and a large bump on my head, I got him to shut up. I slid off the table, wobbling a little from not walking in hours. Jacen looked at me concerned and I rolled my eyes. “Come on, I'm hungry,” I whined, grabbing Jacen and started walking downstairs.

            “What happened?” he asked

            I looked at him confused. “What do you mean what happened?” I asked as we stepped into the kitchen.

            “Those bruises,” he said and I opened my mouth to tell him but he cut me off. “I know they’re not from the attack.”

            I shrugged. “It’s nothing,” I mumbled.

            “It is something,” he growled, grabbing my shoulders and I winced. “I'm so—

            “It’s okay, Jacen,” I said, cutting him off and he slowly took his hands off my shoulder, his eyes holding pain and worry. “I said I'm fine and I mean it.”

            “I don't believe you,” he grumbled.

            “Since when do you care?” I snapped, glaring at him.

            “You’re my mate, I will always care about you,” he growled, our noses pressed together. I had the urge to kiss him but I shook it off and kept glaring at him.

            I opened my mouth to say something back to that but I couldn’t find any words. What if I wasn’t him mate, would he care then? Or would he just act like my parents, speaking of my parents… “Where are my parents?” I asked and he looked shook, not for changing the subject but rather to them.

            “They’re dead,” he whispered and I nodded slowly. I wasn’t going to cry. They didn’t deserve them.

            “Hope they burn,” I said, swallowing the lump in my throat. “Ron?”

            “We don't know where your brother is, I'm sorry,” he said and I shrugged.

            “No need but we do need to find him. Even though he did horrible things to me and I hate him, he still is a pack member,” I said and Jacen smiled brightly at me.

            “What?” I asked confused.

            “Your sounding more and more like a Luna,” he said and I couldn’t help but smile back at him at the saying. “I'm going to cook something.”

            I watched him turn around and pulled out a pan and ingredients. I smiled, sitting down and watched him. I laughed as he started humming, swinging his hips to the sides. I watched him in amusement as he cooked. Maybe, just maybe, I can give this boy a chance.

_______________

So what did you think?

VOTE

and

COMMENT thank you :D

-Elyse <3