Chapter 16 (new)

So I decided that im going to change this book.

It is not ending and wont be for a while.

I hope you are happy with me :D

VOTE and

COMMENT! please i dont deserve a comment

-Elyse

____________________________________

            Have you ever had the feeling that your life is slipping away? That’s exactly how I felt except it was true. I watched in blurs as Jacen ran toward us, his blob coming closer the second. I knew it was him since he was screaming my name as the wonderful smell of him coming closer. My knees buckled as the blood was being slowly drained out of me. “Please,” I pleaded to the vampire. “Just kill me.”

            He chuckled against my neck, his teeth still clenched. “No,” he whispered, sending shivers down my spine as he took another gulp of my blood as I fell into the ground before he grabbed me, pulling him so I was leaning on him.

            How long this was going on, I didn’t know but I knew it was only a few seconds when it seemed like hours. I closed my eyes, knowing that the darkness over taking me was death. And for once in my life, I accepted something. I sighed, as the darkness over washed me. I accepted and welcomed death.

***

            “Come one Venus, wake up,” I heard someone scream, his voice in pain as he shook me.

            I groaned, opening my eyes to see a very naked Jacen staring at me with concern. “What happened?” I asked. “Am I dead?”

            He chuckled, shaking his head. “No, I saved you just in time,” he said with a smile and I nodded, trying to sit up but winced. “Be careful, you hit the ground pretty hard.”

             Pain shot through my neck and I winced, my hand automatically reaching to my neck but feeling nothing. “The vampire?” I asked, slowly.

            “They’re dead but some escaped. It was trap to get you,” he said, his voice full of pain and I smiled, bringing my hand to his cheek.

            “I'm okay, I'm here,” I whispered.

            “I know but I almost lost you,” he growled, wrapping his arms around me and I sighed.

            “Jacen,” I whispered, wanting to tell him something but he pulled away.

            “Come on, let’s get you home,” he said quickly and I nodded as he grabbed me, carrying bridal style into the house where Luna and Jake followed.

            “Anybody hurt?” I asked as I was sat down on the couch by Jacen.

            “Go get dressed boy,” Jacen's father ordered and he nodded, running upstairs. He turned to me. “Five dead and eleven injured.”

            “Well at least it’s not that bad,” I mumbled and he slowly nodded as the doctor walked into view.

            My heart clenched as I stared at him, remembering the memory I wanted to forget the most.

Flashback

            “Where are we going?” I asked, looking up at my mom as she dragged me into a building.

            “I need to know if you are going to be a stupid werewolf or human,” she growled, holding my arm a little too hard and I winced.

            “M-mom, you’re hurting me,” I cried and she chuckled, ignoring me. She gripped me tighter as she turned the corner sharply and I wasn’t ready so I went flying, hitting the wall in the process from her strength.

            I cried out in pain as she reached over smacking me. “Hurry up and stop being a crybaby,” she screamed, dragging me farther into the long hallway and finally into a room. “I need to see if she's human.”

            “Okay, hold on,” the doctor said, grabbing me by the leg and stuffing me in a closet as I screamed, pounding on the door as smoke filled the room.

            I gagged, coughing as I fell, still banging on the door and trying to scream. The smoke became thicker and I opened my mouth, letting out a bloody scream, trying to breathe as darkness consumed me. The last thing I remember of that say was someone opened the door and saying, “she's human.”

Flashback over

            “Get away from here,” I growled, showing him my canine teeth and he just smirked.

            “I have to make sure you’re okay though,” he said and I snorted, rolling my eyes.

            “Get away and don't touch me,” I ordered and he and everyone else flinched at me tone and power as Jacen walked in.

            The doctor, surely hating it, bowed to me and walked off, leaving Jacen looking confused. “We will leave you two alone,” Jake said, grabbing Luna and then ran off. Jacen’s father looked at me, approving before turning and leaving. I couldn’t help but smile.

              “So what did you want to talk about?” he asked, sitting next to me.

            I sighed, letting out a deep breath I didn’t know I was holding. “Everything,” I told him and he nodded.

_____________________________

******READ*******

Okay, i am expanding this story! Venus is not dead! The book is not ending!

Hope your all happy!

COMMENT please, dont i deserve it?

-Elyse <3