Drained

Previously:
Lucy realized that she might've given her troops false hopes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy looked everywhere for Mest, an officer that used Teleportation magic. Lucy called Mest on a Transponder. In the blink of an eye, Mest was on Lucy's left side.

"Commander, what's wrong?" Lucy quickly grabbed Mest's shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes. With a firm voice, she said: "Get as many officers as you can back to the hideout." Mest was surprised and confused. "Why, Lucy? The troops look fine. Why should we evacuate?" Lucy tightened her hold on Mest's shoulders. A long pause filled the space between them.

"Mest, can't you feel it? The air, the sky, the earth, everything is starting to change shape. They're draining all of our magic energy."

Mest looked at Lucy and understood immediately what she meant. He saw that the sky was almost disappearing. He felt as if he was carrying a 1000 lbs. With a nod, he disappeared. Lucy sighed with a smile. She took a deep breath and concentrated on which direction the drainers were coming from.

'Focus Lucy. If you mess up, the price could be innocent lives.' Lucy opened her eyes. She grabbed a magicycle and took off. She was 100% certain in the location of the drainers. Once she came within 200 feet of the drainers, she stopped. Lucy's tsked her tongue. 'Why am I not surprised? Of course the drainers would be on the Fairy Tail ship.' 

Lucy inhaled and slowly exhaled. She took out her Celestial Gate Keys, and then summoned Scorpio, Aries, and Sagittarius. The Spirits patiently waited for their orders. Lucy looked at her friends and said: "I need you all to do a Unison Raid and sink that ship. I'll give you all a signal to tell you when to strike, but for the time being, damage that ship as much as you can. In other words, create the ultimate form of chaos you all can muster." The Spirits nodded their heads with a smile. "You can count on us, Lady Lucy," they said in unison.

Little did Lucy know that inside the ship was Captain Natsu Dragneel. The captain smirked because his plan was already set in motion to capture the Commander.