chapter 12

A/n I want them to meet twd ppl so that's y I picked Atlanta.

Normami's pov
This morning I was up talking to camila about my possible pregnantness and she told me she was pregnant but Lauren told her wait till she told Dinah before she could tell me. I hoped Dinah wasn't gonna pussy out if I was pregnant because I won't hesitate to beat her ass. I was hoping that I wasn't pregnant because nobody here is a damn doctor and I dont want to die. I went downstairs because Dinah and Lauren had called us for a meeting. "So me and Lauren want to go to Atlanta to see if we can find a cure to stop this and we are leaving on Friday" I stared at her to see if she was serious Atlanta was worse than any other city because thats where it started because I couldn't loose Dinah. I agreed but only on the terms that everyone goes. Today was Tuesday so Dinah and Lauren had to get gas. My problem is she always out risking her life and she could solve this problem with a fuel efficient car but nooo that damn Audi is more important than her life. I didnt understand why her and Lauren were always out because after we stole from the Walmart we were set for months.

Dinah POV
I was hoping normani wasn't pregnant so when I went out to the gas station I went inside to get a pregnancy test. I was supposed to meet Lauren at the salon up the street but when she didnt show up I got scared. Its like God knew my thoughts because this stupid bitch snuck up from behind me and jumped on my back.... Bad move I flipped her on her back and dropped her. She got up and glared at me while I was laughing. We got in the car and sped off to the house. When we got home Carmen went to go fuck and I went to see how my brother and sisters were doing we hadn't had a full conversation in a minute. I went to the guest room and they were sitting on the bed playing hand games. "Hey little buddies" my brother looked at me and it was times like this when I couldn't forget my parents because he was a spitting image of both of them. Regina crawled over to dit in my Lap and started sobbing. Man this shit broke my fucking heart and this is why I hustled because even when my dad had us fed enough we wouldn't starve I had to have enough money so we wouldn't fall off. she cried herself to sleep while I was singing can you stand the rain. Me and Seth sat in silence because he could barely talk but then he started drifting off and I whispered in his ear "I'll do it for you and I promise when this is over I'll give you the best life I love you bud" with that I walked out of the room with tears in my eyes and I knew I had to talk to Lauren about going tomorrow. I went down the steps and I saw normani ,Lauren , and Camila on the couch Mila was sleep. "Hey umm laur can we talk" she looked at me weird and nodded her head. We walked in the kitchen "hey Dinah wassup" I looks her in the eyes and said "can we leave tomorrow I just wanna get the cure and take care of my family its no need of waiting" she smiled and said well let's start packing.

Normani POV

So Dinah fine ass was walking around in her usual attire sports bra and basketball shorts. Her and Lauren were walking around sweaty and me and Camila barely got anything done because we were watching them. Dinah was definitely getting some punani after this because I was hot and bothered. I sat on the couch and Dinah grabbed the last box and out it in the car. So all we had to do tomorrow was eat ad leave. Dinah sat in the couch and gave me a box with a pregnancy test in it and she signaled for me to go use it. I went upstairs and  peed on the stick it said 5 minutes so I wen to go play with Seth and Regina. When I went into the bathroom I blew out a breathe and was Happy to see I wasn't pregnant but Dinah would be rapping that shit up if she to cum in me again. I went downstairs and she looked so nervous. We connected eyes  and I nodded my head no she let out a breathe that she looked like she'd been holding since the last ice age. I still wanted to fuck so I went in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator I knew Dinah would follow me so I bent over and acted like I was looking for something. I knew I was successful when I felt Dinah come behind me and grip my waist. She turned me around and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She started walking up the steps and when we got to the room she dropped me on the bed and I knew I was going to get fucked and not made love to but if she mess up my hair imma cut her dick off.