18

Dedicated to: HanaeTakahashi

A few days later...

The Cullen House

Felicity's POV

After a few days, of doing nothing, and just sleeping. I woke up like nothing could beat me. Bathing, and dressing in whatever I could find, (↓↓↓)

I ran to Carlisle's study where I knocked, and giddily, bounced there on the spot, almost like a child

I ran to Carlisle's study where I knocked, and giddily, bounced there on the spot, almost like a child. When he said, "Come in." I raced in, stopping suddenly, before quickly asked him, whether he had got anything to do, to which he answered "No".

Smiling, giddily, I pulled him after me, as I ran outside, and into the forest. I looked back, at Carlisle, (yes, we were on a first name basis now,) who was smiling, and looking like he was enjoying this other side of me- the giddy side. When he smiled, I smiled, almost like a chain reaction, and so I continued pulling him through the forest.

Carlisle's POV

The excitement and enthusiasm of my mate, was almost overwhelming. It was contagious.

Dancing with her, as if there was some music that only we could hear, we swirled and as she giggled, conclusively making me laugh. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. In fact, I'm pretty sure, that I've never felt as happy as I am now. And for Felicity, I am grateful.

And so as we ventured further into the forest, having the time of our lives with each other, I completely forgot about the fact that Emmett and Rosaline were out hunting.

***

Felicity's POV

We danced and sang, (fyi I didn't know he could sing), and as he brought me in for a hug, I heard the sounds of footsteps. Carlisle stiffened, and began to rush back to the house, taking me with him. Okay, now either we're both in trouble, or he just wants to hide something from me. "What are you doing," I said to him, confused. I mean, seriously, we were enjoying ourselves, why were we stopping now? His reply, came almost immediately, "I'm taking you home." Strange. I could hear the noises of leaves underfoot, and knew someone was out there. "Who is it?" Taking my hand out of Carlisle's grasp, I went and looked around for the person responsible for the noise. And upon seeing the person, I gasped as they drank from the deer. Poor deer :( It was... Emmett.