Battle at The Ball // One Shot

Ladybug and Chat Noir stand on the second floor, watching the people dancing below. In very extravagant dresses, beautiful masks, and fancy hair. The two watched the couples dance and switch partners to the peaceful music. Chat Noir could only think of if him and Ladybug were dancing with each other down there.

"Chat stop fantasizing! We need to be watching for Vanisher," Ladybug ordered Chat.

Chat kept day dreaming of the two of them dancing. After a couple of seconds, he looked over to Ladybug, "This is the second time we have to fight her. What's wrong this time?" Chat Noir was annoyed that he still had a job to do.

"I'm guessing she wants to get back at Chloe again, and this is  Chloe's 'birthday' ball." 

Ladybug looked over to the right and saw something small, but strange.

"Chat, do you see that down there?" She pointed to what seemed like a floating rose.

"I bet that's the Vanisher! Let's go!" Chat Noir exclaimed, but Ladybug grabbed his arm.

"Wait Chat! We need to wait here until she starts causing problems." Ladybug watched the Vanisher like a hawk.

The akumatized Sabrina started to rip off petals of the rose. She aggressively ripped every petal off until she reached the middle. As soon as she had no more petals to rip, she jumped up to the second floor and then found her way onto the huge chandelier.

"Okay, Chat?" Ladybug looked over to Chat Noir who was still thinking about his lady.

"Oh, uh sorry yea?" He stammered when looking back to her.

"Stupid cat. I am going to find something to put on Vanisher so we can see her better, you need to watch after her. I have a feeling she is going to start her evil plan soon."

"You got it M'Lady!"

Ladybug ran to the elevator and reached the first floor. The building the ballroom was in had a huge kitchen on the first floor. Usually only used for food for the balls the Mayor had. She looked around for something to use.

Ladybug finally found a cabinet with all kinds of seasonings and powders. To her surprise, she was lucky enough to find a very sticky powder. Perfect for her situation!

Ladybug made her way to the ballroom to find Chat motioning and yelling for everyone to get to the main lobby. It seems he lost track of Vanisher.

"Chat where is she? I have something we can use!" Ladybug ran up to Chat Noir.

"Watch out!" Chat blocked a vase of flowers that guess who threw from hitting Ladybug. "I think I found her!"

Ladybug and Chat Noir protected the Mayor and Chloe from Vanisher and fought for a while. They finally got the powder on the Vanisher and de-evilzed her akuma.

"Pound it!" The two say simultaneously.

All of a sudden Chloe ran and squeezed Ladybug in a hug.

"Thank you Ladybug! Can I get a picture? For my bday? Pleeeeeease?" Chloe begged Ladybug. Of course Chat was standing next to them, annoyed that now he is the invisible one.

"Your birthday isn't even for a couple of months, Chloe." Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Omg Ladybug how did you know that?! Can you read minds?" Chloe freaked out. Ladybug scratched her head and made yet another excuse for something Marinette knows and Ladybug isn't suppose to know.

Ladybug eventually gave in and took a picture with Chloe. Then as fast as she could, Chloe went to go find Sabrina and made her put on a dress to go dancing. All of Marinette's friends and Adrien's friends were here. Nobody liked Chloe, they were just here for food and the two heroes.

In fact, the two heroes were bombarded by questions and hugs. It was a little weird for the two, meeting their friends. And of course Alya was there too, trying to get footage with Ladybug for her blog.

Finally Chat Noir and Ladybug gave their kwamis a break. Ladybug's kwami's energy was restored and she went to go back to the ballroom, just to check up on everything.

Ladybug watched everyone leave the building until she was the last in the empty ballroom. Or so she thought. As Ladybug turned around, the lights dimmed, revealing Chat Noir.

Chat had a rose in his hands while standing next to a fancy table and candle. There was also a mini radio.

Before the love sick cat turned on the ballroom music he said handing out the rose to Ladybug, "May I have this dance?"

Ladybug blushed slightly and grabbed the rose, along with Chat's hand. The two danced in the empty ballroom.

"And why are you doing this Chat?" Ladybug raised an eyebrow.

"Well isn't it obvious?" Chat Noir smirked. "I want to treat my lady to a dance at a ball."

"You stupid cat." Ladybug slightly giggled as he dipped her at the end of the song.

He slowly pulled her back up. Their noses almost touching. The two got closer and closer. Until Ladybug broke the silence.

She pushed Chat's nose, making him step back.

"Too close kitty," She said as she left the building

_______________________

hehehehe

I'm really getting into these one shots xD