Jealousy // One Shot

BREAKING NEWS!!!
EVIL ON THE LOOSE IN PARIS!
STAY AWAY FROM POISON IVY!

Before she she could watch the rest, Marinette turned off the tv and ran upstairs. As she jump up into her room, Tikki flew out of her purse.

"Ready to transform, Marinette?" Tikki asked urgently.

"Ready as always!" Marinette said before she transformed into Ladybug.

Ladybug jumped, building to building, until she found herself on the same rooftop as Chat Noir.

Lady Bug walked up to him. "Have you spotted Poison Ivy yet?" Ladybug asked Chat, but Chat wasn't really paying attention.

Chat then looked at her, "Well, I didn't, but she did," He says, pointing to a mysterious hero. She seemed to be wearing a bee costume. The hero was fighting Poison Ivy, just down below us.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's go help her!" Ladybug said as she jumped down to help the new hero.

Ladybug, Chat and the new recruit fight Poison Ivy for a while. Finally, Ladybug de-evilized the butterfly, saving the innocent citizen from the hands of Hawkmoth. After the battle, Ladybug greeted the mysterious hero.

"Hey! You did really good job fighting Poison Ivy!" Ladybug exclaimed while patting her back.

"Well thanks! This is kind of my first time..." The new recruit trails off.

"What's your name?" Ladybug asked her.

The hero thought for a minute. She finally said, "Queen Bee! That's my name."

Chat kneels down in front of her, waving his hand and bowing. "At your service, my queen," Chat says.

Ladybug's face turned red. "Chat! You shouldn't bother her with your 'charm', Ladybug exclaimed, trying to get Chat to stop flirting.

"Oh I don't mind, but I do have to go. My Kwami needs to restore their energy," Queen Bee laughs. "Bye! I'll see you next time. She points her finger onto Chat's nose. He blushed and watched her jump, building to building, off into the sunset.

"She's amazing!" Chat exclaimed with his hand on his heart.

Ladybug stared at him blanket faced. For some reason, she was flustered. Ladybug didn't like that Chat was head over heals for Queen Bee. He looked at her almost as if he was looking at Ladybug.

"But she could never top M'lady!" Chat looks at Ladybug and smiled.

Ladybug quietly sighed and said, "Good."

Chat Noir must have heard her, because he raised an eyebrow and said, "Is someone...jealous?"

"What? No! Umm...I just thought," Ladybug blushed. Though caught in an awkward moment, she was saved by the beep her earnings. "Well, I have to go, Chat. Bye!"

Chat Noir watched Ladybug turn behind a building. Yeah, there is no way Chat could ever get over his bugaboo.

____________________________

BTW I know I watch the English Dub and everything, but I honestly rather say Chat Noir than Cat Noir.
There will also be more Queen Bee in the future.