Dodgeball // One Shot

"Alya I'm going to make a fool of myself!" Marinette complained.

"Just try to avoid Adrien. It is as simple as that," Alya explained.

"But I suck at dodgeball! Sports in general."

"It's fine. I'll be on your team! Probably..." Alya says unsure.

The two made their way to the gym as they talked about the dodgeball game they were doing. The whole class wasn't sure why, but the gym teacher decided that they would have a game of dodgeball.

Marinette and Alya walked in the gym as the last people in the class. As soon as they walked in, the gym teacher picked team captains. Marinette and Chloe.

Of course Chloe got to go first and picked Adrien. Duh. Then Marinette picked Alya. It kept going on until everyone was picked. Marinette was happy to have Nino and Alya, but she really didn't want to be on the opposite team of Adrien. At least she didn't have to deal with Chloe.

The two teams got to their sides of the gym as the gym teacher put out the dodgeballs in the center of the gym. The gym teacher went over a few rules and blew the whistle.

Alya grabbed a ball and ran back to Marinette who was standing in the corner.

"Here, you take this," Alya smiled at Marinette.

"No Alya you take it. I'm not good at this..." Marinette pushes the ball back to Alya.

Alya dropped the ball as someone threw the ball at her.

"Your out!" One of the opposite team members yelled.

"Yea, yea!" Alya walked to the side. "Marinette! Grab the ball I dropped!"

Marinette picked up the ball and decided it was time she actually started playing. She got Alya back in and actually did a good job, until she got out.

Marinette threw another dodgeball, but Adrien had caught it. Marinette blushed at how amazing he was at the game and stepped to the side.

The game was over and Marinette's team won, but they had extra time. So they set up another game. 'I'm going to play this time. I need to impress Adrien!' Marinette thought to herself.

As the gym teacher blew the whistle, the two teams ran for the center of the gym to grab a ball. Marinette ran to the one ball at the end, not knowing that Adrien was also running for that ball.

Marinette tripped on her own shoe and Adrien didn't move in time. Marinette fell, Adrien on top of her. Marinette got lost in his emerald eyes. Adrien was thinking about how this had happened all the time with Ladybug. Their faces were only a few centimeters away.

Marinette jerked her head to the side to be greeted by the laughing of the whole class. People were taking pictures and Alya was recording.

"Marinette! This is too funny girl!" Alya laughed with her phone in her hand. Of course the gym teacher had to yell at them all for having their phones out.

Marinette looked back up to see Adrien staring at her, still on top of her.

"Umm. Uh, Adrien? Y-you are still on t-top of me," Marinette laughed nervously.

Adrien quickly got up, blushing. 'You know, she reminds me of Ladybug. But she couldn't be her...there is just no way.' Adrien thought to himself as he walked back to his locker.

"Alya, I totally screwed things up, didn't I?" Marinette smashed her hand into her face as the two walked to their lockers.

"Actually, I think that was a good move. Adrien seemed to like it..." Alya trailed off, smirking.

"Sure yea! Totally," Marinette said sarcastically.

'Maybe Alya's right though. He did seem to stare at me for a while. He kind of reminds me of Chat. Wait. No. Adrien is WAY better than Chat!'

_______________________

This one is a little cheesy, but I think it's cute.

Please vote and stuff...bye!