" Come on let's leave" said Khushi and left from there with Karan.

"HHBB. What is going on between these two people ?? Is it reason why Phati Saree asked divorce to Arnav bitwa ??"said Mamiji.

" No Maaji. They must be just friends. Khushi won't do like that" said Payal.

" I don't know which friend will tattoo another friends name on the hand" said mamiji" I am hungry.. HP serve the food"

" Chote. Come" said Anjali.

" I am not hungry" said Arnav and left from there to office.

Sighing everyone left to dining table.

In the car:

Karan is driving the car while Khushi sat beside him.

" Do you think she will like this ??"asked Karan caressing the tattoo on his hand.

" Ofcourse Karan. She too will be impressed just like me afterall we both have same names" said Khushi.

"Hope so" said Karan.

" What happened ?? Did you both fought again ??"asked Khushi.

Karan nodded his head. Khushi rolled off her eyes.

"Hey Devimayya. How many times you both fight in a day ?? Seems like you both fight more than loving each other" said Khushi.

Karan pouted and said" This time the mistake is mine. So I planned this to impress her"

" Don't worry. She will melt down" said Khushi..

In the evening, Khushi returned to RM. She spend an hour in the office and rushed to Diwaan Mansion. She played with her son and when he is asleep, she will work from home.

Khushi after freshening up, sat on the bed thinking about her son. She doesn't want Raizadas know about him. It is not that she don't want them to know but she is afraid. What if that person hurt Ansh too ?? She already lost her one son and she don't want to loose Ansh too. He is the reason for her existence now.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the knock on the door. She looked at the door. Anjali stood there smiling and mami too.

" Can I come in ??"asked Anjali. Khushi nodded her head to come in. Anjali came into the room and sat on the recliner opposite to Khushi with mami beside her.

" Khushiji. I came to talk with you." Said Anjali.

" S
ay what do you want to say "said Khushi.

" Khushiji. I really don't know what is the problem between you and Chote ?? I have seen my chote suffering a lot when you left. But why did went for divorce. Can't you both sit and talk, sort out the differences" asked Anjali.

Khushi din't replied anything.

" Do you still want to say something ??"asked Khushi. Anjali looked at her surprised.

" If not then you can leave. " said Khushi.

" You still din't say your opinion about what I said " asked Anjali.

" I want divorce. I am firm on my decision" said Khushi. Mami who was silent from the start got up angrily.

" Anjali bitiya. Why are you even wasting your time talking with this girl ?? she said naa she want divorce. I know she is asking divorce so that she can go with that karan. Can't you see how that guy made a tattoo of her name ?? What else proof we want ?? Who knows what relation they both share ?? I even doubt that she left the house too for him" said Mami and was going to say something when they all heard " Enough"

The trio looked at Arnav Singh Raizada standing at the door with anger filled eyes.

He came near to them.

" How could you mamiji ?? How could you even blame Khushi when you don't know anything about them ??"asked Arnav angrily.

" Why can't I Arnav Bitwa ?? Being her husband, you should seek an explanation from her but you were silent. " said Mami.

" Don't say a word about Khushi Mamiji. You are elder to me and I respect you, so I am not doing anything to you. If any other person was in your position talking ill about my wife's character, I would have strangled him" said Arnav and turned to Anjali.

" Chote... Wooo" Anjali is going to say something but Arnav cutoff her" No Di. Plz don't say anything.. You were standing still when Mamiji is calling Khushi names. I din't expect this from you. Don't you know what Khushi is.. I don't know what you all think and I don't care for it. I won't even ask about her relation with Karan because I trust my Khushi a lot.. She will never do anything wrong. She won't even think of another man even in her dreams. Next time, I won't spare anyone who blames Khushi again"

"HHBB. Come Anjali Bitiya. We don't have any work here" said Mami and holed Anjali's hand.

They both were going out when Arnav called them" Don't interfere in my personal matters. Me and my wife are capable of solving our problems on our own"

Anjali and mami left from there feeling insulted. Khushi stood there astonished with the happening. Arnav stood for her and he said he trusts her in Karan's matter. Truth to be said, she had tears when Mami said those cheap words about her and Karan.

Arnav looked at Khushi who turned away her face immediately. Sighing, he went towards his cupboard, took his clothes and went into washroom