Introduction

Okay so I'm starting the story because I'm so excited about it and this story was based on fifioo-chan 'S bias and she thought of the character's name so thankyou fifioo-chan please go follow her she makes awesome fan fics. Okay let's start the introduction.

Description:
Kim Younha is a Korean girl that lives in America and is 21 years old. Oh Sehun is a Korean guy that also lives in America and is 22 years old. Sehun got a Dare from chanyeol, baekhyun and kai to ask a random number for nudes.
Read the story to see the rest.

EXO: it's what sehun and his friends call their squad. There are 12 members of EXO.

Characters:
Sehun: EXO's maknae, 22 years old, byuntae
Baekhyun: sehun's friend, 23 years old, byuntae.
Kai: sehun's friend, 23 years old, byuntae.
Chanyeol: sehun's friend, 23 years old, byuntae.
Kris: sehun's friend, 24 years old.
Suho: sehun's friend, 24 years old, leader of EXO.
Luhan: sehun's friend, 23 years old.
Tao: sehun's friend, 23 years old.
Lay: sehun's friend, 23 years old.
Chen: sehun's friend, 23 years old.
D.O: sehun's friend, 24 years old, has big round eyes, can cook.
Xiumin: sehun's friend, 25 years old, is the oldest of EXO, loves coffee.
Younha: Korean girl but lives in America, 21 years old.

Okay so this is the end of the introduction I'm going to be posting the first chapter soon. I hope you stay and read.
Okay I'm done now!
Bye Bye:)