Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry about the slight delay, but here we are! I'll do my best to update more often! Enjoy! By the way, I'll be writing in 3rd person from now on. It's easier for me this way.
-

Tasha stood quiet for a few moments after her tight embrace with Gohan, smiling from ear to ear. She was so relieved to see that he had recovered well. Her guilt of Gohan losing his arm being pushed back into the recess of her mind, he was standing right in front of her, alive and well; what more could she ask for? The smiling Son's grin was soon replaced with a quizzical expression. An eyebrow cocking in mild confusion.
"So...what were you two talking about?"
Trunks looked up at Gohan with a grin of his own before returning his gaze back to Tasha.
"Gohan has agreed to train us both. So that we can become super saiyans ourselves and crush those androids!" The lavender haired half-breed said with a new found excitement.
Tasha could hardly believe was she was hearing! Gohan had shown them the basics before, so they could survive this nightmare of a world they were forced to live in, but the thought of him actually going to train them to fight rather than just survive. The young saiyan thought she would pop from the excitement!
"No way! Are you serious?!" Tasha asked her brother, looking up at him in disbelief.
Gohan flashed her a toothy grin before responding, "Yes, starting today I will be your master and you will be my pupil." He replied confidently, looking at Trunks and Tasha both.

The following weeks were grueling to say the least. The trio would rise at the crack of dawn and train to nightfall. Tasha and Trunks would spar against Gohan and even amongst themselves. Leaving nasty bruises on more than one occasion. Their training wasn't just physical however, but mental as well. They would meditate for nearly just as long as they sparred. A strong mind brought with it a strong body. And when the two attempted to transform, they would push as far as their bodies would allow as well as Gohan trying to push them further by shouting at them from afar,
"Think about what they've done, how many people they've hurt! They won't stop. Who will be next?! You, me?!"

The two younger half breeds would return home battered and bruised from head to toe, not mention being extremely exhausted as well, only to wake the next morning and start all over. But they both knew that all their effort would be worth it in the end.
Tasha panted heavily alongside Trunks. They had been trying to unlock their super saiyan transformations for hours now. They had come so close, yet it was still just beyond their reach. She was becoming frustrated, as well as Trunks. What were they doing wrong?! They wanted this badly enough didn't they?!
Gohan could sense the two's growing frustrations, "Listen, it's been a long day, why don't we stop for now?"

"No way!" Trunks blurted out in determination, "We have to do this Gohan, or all this training will be for nothing!"

"And what about you Tasha?"

"I agree with Trunks. The power boost we've gotten from all this training is no help to you unless we become super saiyans. It's a necessity at this point."

Gohan nodded, feeling a sense of pride towards his young wards, they were stronger then they would ever know, "Alright. Then try again."

Try they did, their power sky rocketing as the wind caused from their auras' kicked up the dirt around them within their dusty mountain landscape. They pushed as heard as they could, letting out their own mighty screams..but to no avail.

Tasha gave a groan of exasperation as she dropped to her knees, hands palming the dirt beneath them as she panted in frustration, "This is impossible!"

"Nothing is impossible. You both just haven't found the right motivation yet."

"What do you mean? Defeating the androids seems like enough motivation to me." The youngest of the Son's murmured back in irritation.

"It's more complicated than just wanting it Tash." Gohan said light-heartedly, almost letting out a chuckle at her childish behavior.

"Yeah, no kidding." Trunks added with a huff as he sat down as well, slumping over as he rested his arms against his knees. "C'mon, you're our master Gohan, what are we doing wrong, you can tell us. How did you manage to do it?"

Gohan gave a heavy sigh as he decided to sit along with them, stretching out his left leg while keeping his right bent so her could rest his forearm on his knee as he leaned forward slightly. His eyebrows furrowed together as he stared off into the distance, his expression hardening,
"I think about how Piccolo, Krillin and the others were killed by the androids. Then I feel a horrible hurt, like nothing I've ever felt before..then the pain from that turns into rage. It's maddening. I don't ever want it to happen again, something that unfair. Then suddenly, the dam breaks."

Tasha had never heard her brother sound so serious before. She could practically feel the pain in his voice...but she understood. It was more than just wanting to be a super saiyan. Want alone wasn't enough. She had to find the rage inside of her that would cause her want to become a need.
"Gohan I—" Tasha was abruptly cut off, as if on cue, as a massive explosion from a nearby city shook the ground beneath them.
The trio was quick to their feet. There was no questioning what the cause of that explosion was. Tasha could see from the corner of her eyes that both Gohan and Trunks clenched their fists tight. Their jaws locking in rage at the sight. The female saiyan could feel her body having the same reaction as theirs..as well as her heart starting to pound rapidly within her chest. She could feel her blood beginning to boil,

"Unbelievable..." She murmured in rage, her nails digging into her palms.

"Why now of all times?!" Trunks added in disgust, gritting his teeth.