Chapter 2

We jumped out they window at started to fly towards the growing smoke.

"Hey, Trunks," I called out to my lavender haired long time best friend.

"What is it?" He replied.

"You ready to kick to mechanical android butt?" I smirked at him.

He laughed, "I hope so."

"We're here," Gohan stopped in mid-air.

We all hovered over this horrific sight.

Buildings on fire ,falling, people running for their lives. Even children were trying to escape these cold-hearted mechanical beasts! I couldn't stand to watch this sight any longer! I looked over to Gohan, then Trunks. They nodded in agreement they had enough too.

"You two stay here."

"But Gohan!" I called out in protest.

"No buts, Tasha."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Fine, go get 'em."

I watched as Gohan landed on the ground, "So now you two are terrorizing children with your ugly mugs?"

"Oh, look 18, Blondie's back." The male android with black hair said emotionlessly.

"So he is, 17." The female android with blonde hair replied.

"He never gives up does he?" 17 said shaking his head in disappointment.

"That's right. I don't give up, and I won't give up until you two are destroyed!"

"You're all talk, so annoying sometimes." Said 18.

"Heh. That maybe true 18, " Gohan joked.

"17, Let's get this over with." 18 stated to her brother.

"Let's"

Gohan powered up to a super saiyan, "Ready when you are."

To Be Continued...