Chapter 13- The End........?

Start from the beginning

     "Sh!t Alli!" I screamed as I got in, "How hot did you make this?" I was now standing on the cement next to the hot-tube. "135" was all she said. "Damn." I slowly eased my way back in. Alli giggled and smirked. I leaned over and turned the radio on, plugged Alli's phone in and put the music on shuffle.

"I can be selfish
Yeah, so impatient
Sometimes I feel like Marilyn Monroe
I’m insecure yeah I make mistakes
Sometimes I feel like I’m at the end of the road..." I started singing along with Nicki Minaj.

     "Your a really good singer." her eyes widened. "Really?" I asked confused. "Yes! Why would I lie about that?" I shifted in my seat. "True, thanks, I guess." And it dropped just there.

     "Yo? Why didn't you tell my you were getting in the hot-tube, Brahh?" Cody yelled out of the window of his room. "Because no one likes you!" I smirked and Alli snickered, "I beg to differ!" I heard a crash, and laughed "I'l be down in 5 minutes!" Then I heard another crash, and laughed even harder.

     "How can you like that?" Ali asked as she shook her head in disappointment. I couldn't help but to blush. "What do you mean? What is there not to like?" My face was burning, Alli mad a gag sound as she pointed her finger into her mouth. I rolled my eyes, and laughed.

     "Now the party can start!!!" Cody yelled as he jumped into the hot-tub. I laughed. "Come here." Cody said to me and patted the water next to him, so I moved over next to him, he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "Oh my go-" "Alli don't even start!" I cut her off and splashed water at her. "Fine but, I'm calling Jake and inviting him over!" She hopped out of the hot-tube grabbed a towel and called Jake. She walked away.

     "Does he live nearby?" I turned towards Cody. "Weren't you with us when we dropped him of after golf?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, but I wasn't paying attention!" I splashed him. "Oh, well, he lives right down the street. The house just happened to be for sale when his parents and him were visiting and they bought it so they don't have to stay here." I nodded my head "oh." I layed my head on his chest.

     "Jake said he will be here in 15 minutes, I also called Madison, she's coming too." Alli said as she got back in. Cody and nodded,

     "No, now! the party can start! Tom climbed into the hot-tub smiling ear to ear. We all laughed at him, I took my head off Cody's chest and ruffled Tom's hair. He giggled.

*********20 minutes later********

     "I'm here!!!!" Jake yelled as he ran to the hot-tub and got in, he sat down on the other side of me, a little too close to me, so I moved closer to Cody, as I did that, Jake moved closer, I sighed and gave up. It seemed no one else noticed so I decided to pretend it never happened. "I'm goin up to get my phone, I'll be right back, ight?" I got out and wrapped my towel around me. "Wait, I'mm come with you!" Jake hopped out and grabbed a towel. "K" I stopped walking and waited for him. "OK, lets gooo!" I laughed and started to walk.

     "When are you ever going to re-do your room?" Jake asked as he plopped down on my bed. "I don't know, soon?" I grabbed my purse and started to dig for my hone. "Oh." I dropped my bag onto the dresser and started to look on my bed-side table. "Is this what your looking for?" Jake  asked holding my phone up. "Yes!!!! Where did you find it?" I grabbed my phone from him and sat down next to him on my bed. "It was sitting right on your pillow." He laughed. I playfully elbowed his arm. "Ouch!" he laughed, so I laughed along.

     The all of a sudden he stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

     "Sophia," He took my hair and pushed it behind my ear. "I really like you, I have since I met you." My breathing was becoming heavy, and my heart began to race, I knew I should pull away, his face being only inches from mine, moving closer, but I couldn't move. Then it happened, he kissed me, I didn't kiss back......at first.

     Then they walked by. "Sophia?!" I pulled away. "Madison!...I-we-ple-It's not what it looks like!" I pleaded. "So your saying your not hooking up with your boyfriends best friend?" She raised an eyebrow. "Please you have to believe me, that is true, I'm NOT hooking up with Jake, I would never do that to Cody! Or anyone!" I could feel my eyes getting glossy. "Wait, your dating Cody?" Jake said surprised. I gave him a look. "How did you not know that?" Madison asked. "I don't know, I haven't talked to Cody much lately." The look on his face killed me, he looked crushed. "I-I'm sorry Sophia, I had no clue!" I looked away. "I won't tell anyone, but your the one that will have to live with this." Madison pivoted her heals and walked away. I got up and went into the bathroom.

     "Hey where have you been?" Cody asked as I got in the hot-tub and sat next to him. "I had to go to get my phone, then I went to the bathroom." I looked into the distance. "For 45 minutes?" Cody raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. Madison glared at him telling him to drop it, so he did. 

    Angie came and took Tom to bed

     "Hey,who wants to play truth or dare?" Madison sat up as she suggested it. We all agreed and Alli went first. "Jake, truth or dare?" he thought for a second "Truth....." Alli smirked. "If you could 'do' any of the girls here who would you choose?" Jake started cracking up. Alli had a serious look on her face. "Oh, you were serious?" Alli nodded. Jake sighed, I snuggled closer to Cody. "I guess... Sophia." My jaw dropped, and I could feel Cody tense. "Not cool dude." Jake sheepishly grinned. "I said truth, I can't lie about the truth." I could tell Jake was proud of himself. "Dude, still, Sophia's my girlfriend, and your my best friend, you shouldn't say in front of anyone that you wanna 'do' my girl." I could tell Cody was becoming pissed. "Calm down Babe." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Whatever Jake." I heard him mutter under his breath.

    "Sophia, truth or dare?" Jake asked. I sighed, of course he chose me. "Dare" I smirked, motioned for me to come over next to him so I did. "Break up with Cody!" He whispered in my ear. I could feel the smile on his face. I pulled away from him, moved back to Cody, wrapped my arms around his chest, "No, Jake." I said. "It's a dare." He snapped back. "I don't care if it is a dare, or if your life depended on it, NO!" I replied coldly. "Fine you can't play then." He threatened me. "Wow, big deal." I sarcastically replied.

     "Hey, can you come with me for a minute? I need to talk to you." Cody whispered in my ear. "Sure, I need to tell you you something too." We got out of the hot-tube, wrapped towels around us and walked into the pool house. "You first, we both said at the same time. I laughed. "I'll go first." I took a deep breath. "I-Um-Jake-Kinda," I stuttered. I took another deep breath and blurted out, "I made out with Jake today." I held my breath waiting for an answer.

*Hey, took me a while to write this, I like this chapter, I just want to clarify that this is NOT the end. I just wanted to let you know that, because of the title of the chapter!*