Intro

Here I bring to all my fellow readers a brand new Joshaya story. This is a little different then what y'all are use to and it doesn't follow some of the story lines in GMW. This is kind of a filler chapter on what's to come.
________________________
Meet the team!

Special Agent Joshua Matthew: team leader

Special Agent Maya Hunter: field Agent

Special Agent Lucas Friar: field Agent

Special Agent Zay Babeneaxu: field Agent

Special Agent Farkle Minkus: field Agent and also genius of the team

Special Agent Mia Saunders: Former team leader but is now a Field Agent and also teams Communications liaison.

Technical analysis Isadora Smackle: the teams genius behind the computer.

Josh has been in London for three years working with the FBI on a undercover operation and suddenly comes back when he is offered to take over the New York office. Maya hasn't seen him since their breakup before he left and things between them become very interesting when Josh comes back as her new boss.
___________________________
I don't have a picture of Mia or Riley but they are in this story. I just kind of made Mia up so you guys can kind of guess what she looks like. Also I understand that real FBI Agents are usually in their 30's and 40's but let's pretend that they are younger and the gang is in their 20's. First chapter will be up soon!